• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of SportGAF is dead anyway
BibleThump.png

OMG WHAT PREDICTIONS SHOULD I MAKE? TELL ME DOTES GAF. ALSO, TAY SWIZZLE THE BEST

WHY YOU YELL AT ME

I think it could go either way for most regions since most of the considered "top" teams of each region have been very inconsistent as of lately.

Here are mine:

NA: Mouz, NoT, NAR, Root,
EU: Alliance, NiP, BU, Na'Vi
CN: EHOME, HGT, EP, CDEC
SEA: Rave, MVP.H6, Mineski, MVP.P

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why did Valve make it so you can only make 25 searches to the market place every 5 minutes, now it going to take 22 hours to run my market price scrapper script
cry.gif

Jadax

Don't mean to hate, but this is my view of the caster/analysts/hosts from watching them for the last 2/3-ish years.

People in bold are the only ones bearable enough to watch without muting the stream.

Casters/Analysts/Hosts:
Ayesee @ayesee - Terrible casting/knowledge
Basskip @Basskip - Have not heard
Blitz @Blitz_DotA - Good casting/knowledge
Capitalist @DotACapitalist - Decent casting/knowledge
Draskyl @Draskyl - Good casting/knowledge
Durka @durkadota - Have not heard
Godz @BTSGoDz - Decent casting/knowledge
H4nni @KaiH4nn1 - Good knowledge/decent casting (talks a lot)
Kotlguy @KotLguy - Decent casting/terrible knowledge
Kpoptosis @kptdota - Why is he even here?
LD @LDdota - Good casting/knowledge
Merlini @MerliniDota - Good casting/knowledge
Maut @MautDota - Good obs (for the most part)
Odpixel @ODPixel - Decent casting/knowledge
Purge @PurgeGamers - Decent casting/good knowledge

Sunsfan @SUNSfanTV - Why is he even here?
Synderen @syndereNDota - Good casting/knowledge
Tobiwan @TobiWanDOTA - Good casting/bad knowledge
Zyori @ZyoriTV - Why is he even here?
Observers:
Pimpmuckl @PimpmuckL - Never seen (I think)
Skrff @skrff - Never seen (I think)
Weppas @Weppas_ - Good obs for the most part

Lounge hosts:
2GD @follow2GD - Good host, sort of annoying
Hotbid @Hot_Bid - Annoying, not sure why people like his interviews
Luminous @LuminousInverse - Annoying
Pyrionflax @PyrionFlax - Why is he even here?
Maquannas @maquannas - Never seen/heard
Miss snowfox @Miss_Snowfox - Never seen/heard
Shane @shaneomad - Annoying
Sheever @SheeverGaming - Decent host

I stand alone on Zyroi island I guess. I think he's gotten way better and I look forward to his casts.

He's gotten better overall but I still think he sucks, which says a lot about how bad he used to be. His hosting is fine, his casting is bleh. Durka is awful for whoever hasn't heard him.

I'm a fan of Pyrion though, hope he does some dumb casts.

juicyb

WHY YOU YELL AT ME

I think it could go either way for most regions since most of the considered "top" teams of each region have been very inconsistent as of lately.

Here are mine:

NA: Mouz, NoT, NAR, Root,
EU: Alliance, NiP, BU, Na'Vi
CN: EHOME, HGT, EP, CDEC
SEA: Rave, MVP.H6, Mineski, MVP.P

Thank you :)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Because sniper bots are sniffing out pricing errors

I know, I think I just gotta make my script restart its self upon finishing now, since its only a matter of time before it will be beyond 24 hours and will screw up the task scheduler.

This user script looks much cleaner than my rushed work. I never really expected 100s of emoticons to come out.

Do you have any objections of myself updating the Chrome extension using some of the code you wrote?

inkls

How good would you say LD is mid right now?

He's decent, gets solo xp and can zone out most mids. Its just an issue if the supports try to gank you and you don't have many options if you're behind in terms of outplaying your opponent apart from trying to zone them out with the bear and hoping you land a root.

Hupsel

Team Lunaifu might be last but we are always first when it comes to setting up games
highfive.gif

pls mods new rule where the first teams to send match time get 2 points ty
happytears.gif

Mordeccai

gzz was right about this crazy ass blade mail radiance octarine core build

I just did it on bloodcyka and holy fuck. I felt like I had been given infinite power with the move speed and man fighting capability

G.ZZZ

I just did it on bloodcyka and holy fuck. I felt like I had been given infinite power with the move speed and man fighting capability

You've seen light my brother, now go and spam bs for ez 7k
ti4diamond.gif
ti4diamond.gif

Don't mean to hate, but this is my view of the caster/analysts/hosts from watching them for the last 2/3-ish years.

People in bold are the only ones bearable enough to watch without muting the stream.
So you hate play-by-play casters. good to know.

Atos silencer next mk.

its true that i was trolling that game cause i hovered storm mid and then this other guy picked storm mid and was super bad

compendium challenges are a bad influence on me

G.ZZZ

Holy shit i didn't think about it, but octarine radiance spec? You literally can't be killed
Kreygasm.png

eDIT: lmao it's bugged and don't work on dispersion THX VOLVO GG. It'd probably be so good, on average it would double your dispersion damage reduction, making it way stronger than heart.
In general, i'd say that on any radi carrier, Octarine is stronger than heart with that 20+ hp regen per sec (heal illusions too, naga octarine is so stupid with 40 sec cd song, super spammable illusions and illusions can't die from creeps anymore with the absurd regen from radi and her W). Add a blademail in the mix for absurd tanking power.

Bilix

Can I just play Pudge as support for my hero challenge? It looks good on paper.

Hook to pull your idiot carries from bad dives.

Ability to deny yourself.

A 3 second disable that does decent damage.

Scaling survivability with no items needed.

A slow and damaging aura.

I'm sure I would get countless shit for it, but it seems doable.

G.ZZZ

wouldn't heart before octarine be necessary? not sure radiance burn would be enough without some added bulkiness. Skadi could work, too.

I supposed dispersion damage would work with octarine but it doesn't. Imagine if it did:

3 heroes attacking you. You have 1500 hp (octarine give 450 hp and has a decent buildup cause u get the 2 hp boosters first).

To kill you, they must deal 1920 damage to you. Of those, 420 are reflected, on three targets, so let's say about 1000 damage. You heal 250 from that, which are again disperded etc... in the meanwhile, even disabled, you're healing 30 hp sec from absorbed radiance damage. The more they gang on you, the more you're harder to kill.

In an ideal situation, where 5 people gang on u at melee range, and you doing nothing, Octarine would:

you take 88% of damage, 22% is reflected. Times five, this is 110, divided 4 is 27.5%
So you actually heal 27.5% of all the damage you're done. So you're done like 59.5% of the damage, meaning your effective HP is 168% (compared to 128% of normal dispersion). That's a flat 40% increase of HP on an item LAMO. I think maths was right? I'm playing can't cehck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom