• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

dUMgLPb.png

The fuck?

Hylian7

It wasn't even letting me do unranked, or 1v1 mid, or even custom lobbies. Now it works though, just had to restart like three times.

Manus

Can I just play Pudge as support for my hero challenge? It looks good on paper.

Hook to pull your idiot carries from bad dives.

Ability to deny yourself.

A 3 second disable that does decent damage.

Scaling survivability with no items needed.

A slow and damaging aura.

I'm sure I would get countless shit for it, but it seems doable.

My best Pudge games are with support Pudge. I like laning him with a good combo though like Axe or Viper.

Quesa

1 more for the super-special gaf team if you've ever bought a videogame and thought man I could do this shit hmu on steam (Quesa) or gaf pm

Saprol

Do people ever set up parties via the guild chat or is it just through friends' lists?

we're being defeated by firefox trash
But it's a cross-platform script.
angel.gif
bts_lina.gif

God I hope so. This is supposed to be my refuge from Twitch chat. If this keeps going I might have to go to r/Dota2, and I don't want to go to r/Dota2.
Kappa is everywhere.

Saprol, if you really are as great as they say, use your powers to bring back the old BrainSlug emoticon.
Twitch chat was pretty bad back when it was free. So... maybe.
yolo.gif

This user script looks much cleaner than my rushed work. I never really expected 100s of emoticons to come out.

Do you have any objections of myself updating the Chrome extension using some of the code you wrote?
Go ahead. I'm not expecting as much visibility for a user-script compared to the Chrome store. People basically have to come in here to find out it exists.

i finally won a game. but it seriously feels like i won due on the whole to my team being slightly less terrible than the other team

which is true, but i mean... you know what i mean

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
i finally won a game. but it seriously feels like i won due on the whole to my team being slightly less terrible than the other team

This is how all dota games are won.

There is no such thing as skill, just bad teams and worse teams.

bbd23

LMAO holy fuckl my buddy jsut had the best techies game 60+ mins

3 hearts on bristle they took a rax and we kept defending high ground. techies planted a crap load of mines in the rosh pit, bristle was doing it solo and tanking rosh hits but then the whole team decided to go in and blew it all up LOL. 4 man kill, rush down mid and win.

ggdire.gif
yolo.gif

FUCK TECHIES

Lost 6 games with Dragon Knight then finally won when I took mid. I'm convinced this is the best way to play the hero. Your ability to harass with Dragon Breath and Bottle is key.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
With the new (relatively) stabilizer + a very stead hand its possible
also
wtf happened here http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/bloodseeker
X4Iicon.png

did people suddenly start buying
tp.gif
en masse?

Its the start of a new day on Dotabuff, it will be normal looking in an hour, I wish people would stop posting about it or Dotabuff would make adjustments to not show data so soon into a new day
dac15_upset.gif
dac15_angry.gif
dac15_upset.gif

In other news, I will now attempt something I'm not entirely sure is a good idea. I'm going to add a new column to a 650 Million Row table.

JC Sera

Its the start of a new day on Dotabuff, it will be normal looking in an hour, I wish people would stop posting about it or Dotabuff would make adjustments to not show data so soon into a new day
dac15_upset.gif
dac15_angry.gif
dac15_upset.gif
gomen
SE4ecn6.gif

I just take some glee in blood seeker taking a nose dive into fuck you

After being forced to solo support, I've come to realize that Winter Wyvern is an insane support and i can't believe she's picked so little. she's 98th on dotabuff.

You only need one mana regen item and you never have to base the whole game.Just breathe ice on the enemy and make teammates sleep.Although magic comps are an issue, but rushing a pipe or glimmer negates that a little

Bilix

After being forced to solo support, I've come to realize that Winter Wyvern is an insane support and i can't believe she's picked so little. she's 98th on dotabuff.

You only need one mana regen item and you never have to base the whole game.Just breathe ice on the enemy and make teammates sleep.Although magic comps are an issue, but rushing a pipe or glimmer negates that a little

WW is great, but she's pretty much a situational/last pick hero. With nukers being pretty popular this patch, there are better picks to choose from most of the time.

But when you see the other team pick a bunch of physical right clickers..
ashot_rubick.gif

DrPizza

Banned
I stand alone on Zyroi island I guess. I think he's gotten way better and I look forward to his casts.

He's not one of the people I'm excited to hear cast, but he's far, far, far from the worst. He's definitely shown improvement.

Sunsfan works really well with Synderen. They have a great rapport.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
wait, the compendium version? so there's a way for those outside of china to get them!?

that shit is worth a cool 100 cheeses. pretty rad, you could buy dota 3 for that dosh!

bread
bones
dollars
etc

Yeah, you can get them outside of Korea, but at this point there is no longer any way to get tradable versions as far as I'm aware. I believe before you could have gotten some tradable ones with recipes.

Also, pro-tip, MySQL needs enough space to have both the original table and the altered table on the drive at once. Now to allocate more hard drive space and start it over, yay.

shira

wait, the compendium version? so there's a way for those outside of china to get them!?

that shit is worth a cool 100 cheeses. pretty rad, you could buy dota 3 for that dosh!

bread
bones
dollars
etc

330x192

I must admit the gold version of your pudge is swag as fuck

Shinypogs

Anyone else missing the reroll button on the second 10 hero challenge page?

The challenge auto gives you new heroes upon completion ( unlike the other compendium chellenges which make you request new stuff) a lot of people didn't pay attention and clicked the reroll button thinking it was a "get new heroes' button' and now they are stuck.

The challenge auto gives you new heroes upon completion ( unlike the other compendium chellenges which make you request new stuff) a lot of people didn't pay attention and clicked the reroll button thinking it was a "get new heroes' button' and now they are stuck.

?

The reroll button is there in case you are stuck with certain heroes, it only shuffles the heroes you haven't won with yet. I rerolled for the first challenge because I can't play meepo for the life of me and got Undying instead.

It actually says in there something like "You can only reroll once per challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom