• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
New Chinese Recap Comics:
http://imgur.com/a/25XGe

secretsama.jpg

Shinypogs

?

The reroll button is there in case you are stuck with certain heroes, it only shuffles the heroes you haven't won with yet. I rerolled for the first challenge because I can't play meepo for the life of me and got Undying instead.

It actually says in there something like "You can only reroll once per challenge"

I know how it works, I'm just saying there was some kerfuffle on reddit because a lot of people completed their first challenge and then accidentally rerolled their whole set of challenge 2 heroes because they didn't realize they got them automatically and didn't have to request them via button click.
If your reroll button just legit didn't show though that sucks.

edit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3698qz/cant_reroll_heroes_in_the_2nd_10_hero_challenge/

^
Ok so it was a UI problem where the game auto gave you new people anyways but the reroll button actully displayed as "request heroes" but basically wasted your reroll if you didn't notice you already had 10 new heroes and were in the second game tab.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alliance is getting mowed down in this i-League game, I'm surprised Mushi is able to get SF almost every game. Even the game he got shut down hard early on vs VG Potential he came back super strong on the hero.

bbd23

holy crap

why would you not have a gem or wards there in a techies game. they were asking for it.

we picked the gem off them in an earlier fight. still surprised they didn't have sentries though and im certain they could have bought another one. ill have to double check. I guess they figured "hey these guys havent left their base in about 20 mins" our techies used shadowblade to get into the pit then tp'd out xD.

Watching Pajkatt play mid for Alliance, I somehow remember the first iteration of Team Tinker

How stupid was it to make a team with 4 mid players and Bulba

mooncakes

Man, Slark is sooo good in pub games. Slark strives on pickoff where most of team playing is really uncoordinated.

Also something i notice in rank games is that if there is an objective, let say someone gets rhasta to Level 6, go mid, get mid tower, backoff, rinse and repeat, take other towers. People tend to work way better.

Acinixys

how stupid was it to make a team with sing
sure he can spout memes but so can notail and bulldog and they're all trash

Bulldong is a 2 hero wonder and Sing is a pubstar who sucks in real games

Notail however is a great support player

With Earthshaker or Wisp he can dominate an enemy team

Why do you think Wisp is 1st banned in every single C9 game since he joined?

Shinypogs

15/7/17 as crystal maiden, enemy clock actually unironically congratulated me after we won. It might only have been a scrub tier unranked game but it was fun as hell and I originally expected we were going to lose just due to our odd as fuck lanes.

JC Sera

That dunk
rage.gif

watching the dreamleague game, the axe nerf actually seems like an unexpected buff, the extended cast time lets the guy keep cancelling it and not wasting it

G.ZZZ

I'm getting the San Andreas ads over and over again but it's bugged and never end. Ok twitch

Octarine Core has 90% wr on spec on dotabuff. Heart has 78%. Octarine Kreygasm

The liquid are doing it part is more because it gets spammed before every BTS cast game :< ALL THREE THEY'RE ALL DEAD

If one caster got many catchphrases in the scene it's ayesee
I'm not even sure LD "made up" the full five man wipe thing, might have been ayesee

Not watching Ayesee

HAMMER = DROPPED

SABRES = RATTLED

ISSUE = FORCED

ANKLES=WET

PUSH = TP REACTED

DOLLAR = SHORT

DAY = LATE

THOUGHT = BETTER

HAND = COOKIE JAR

BUTT = SLAPPED

SKILL = CONNECTED

MUSCLES = FLEXED

WELCOME = OVERSTAYED

WORK = GONE TO

FIGHT = COMMITTED TO

SPOT = ON

GOLD = INFUSED

WICKETS = SPLIT

DAY = AT THE END

If Ayesee casted TI2 "THE BAGLES ARE STORMING THE RIVER

NA'VI ARE ABOUT TO BECOME BREAD STICKS IF THEY DON'T REALIZE WHAT IS GOING ON

DARKSYLL SHHHH STOP TALKING ABOUT NAGA COUNTERS

BLACK HOLLEEEEEE

THE WEASELS WERE TURNED INTO RATTLESNAKES

DENDI DROPS THE HAMMER TO THE PEDAL ON THE METAL

OYOYOYOYOY OPAPOPA OYOYOYOY

DENDI

DENDI

DENDI

IG WERE A DAY LATE A DOLLAR SHORT WITH THAT SMOKE"

Should moon shard have no recipe ?
I haven't seen it bought even ONCE by pros, the item just doesn't exist
Maybe retain the bonus night vision when consumed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom