• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
Qc8oBI8.jpg

I was watching TI wrong up till now. D:

bat has TPs, spectre doesn't need TPs against a rat
didn't check the rest but bat/spectre can handle a solo rat PL imo

edit : unless she already used haunt ayy
should have accepted her death and buyback to def lol

I'm so glad they lost, so much idiocy doesn't deserve a win.

Lion has a wand, bracer, wards, but apparently no space for a fucking tp. Zeus has no bots, I can understand Specter not having them but you have 7k gold, just buy the fucking bots.

shira

Ok, I have ditched the itemID column since no one else cared about it, and added a column that shows if an item drops or not. You can see it here:
http://dotahatstats.com/items.php?IDNum=52

Green Check is an item that drops directly. Yellow Check is an item you can get from another drop (Ether the set drops, or the chest it comes from drops). Red X is the item doesn't drop at all. Column is sortable, and also has a bit of hover text.

Fun fact, Valve took all wards, couriers, and announcers out of the drop pool.

Any other features you guys think would be nice?

Don't make the same mistake as the dotahattery guy.

Include shit tonnes of text so you can get dat google monies

inkls

So a 2, then?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cyka? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bear Clan, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the enemy towers, and I have over 10,000 confirmed tower damage. I am trained in rat warfare and I’m the top druid in the entire Bear Clan. You are nothing to me but just another creep. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of observer wards across the map and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the radiance burn, maggot. The burn that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can root you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bear hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my spirit bear and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. Nature is not for the weak.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cyka? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bear Clan, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the enemy towers, and I have over 10,000 confirmed tower damage. I am trained in rat warfare and I’m the top druid in the entire Bear Clan. You are nothing to me but just another creep. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of observer wards across the map and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the radiance burn, maggot. The burn that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can root you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bear hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my spirit bear and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. Nature is not for the weak.

10/10 wld cpy psta n twitch GreyFace

shira

dac15_embarrass.gif

These servers suck so much dick

Constant lagging from both the casters and the game its self

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So is it still people DDoS'ing Valve's servers or is it actually just a lack of or weakness in servers (quality, quantity)?

headshot.gif

Kalnos

Banned
@JC Sera

You may consider adding "Bungler" to Invoker because he can fuck over his team hard with Tornado (e.x. Tide ults and then Invoker uses Tornado, wasting the ult).

inkls

I feel Bungler could also apply to bloodseeker (either bloodrage a teammate making him die super quick or an enemy giving him alot of dmg and healing him when he gets a kill), Tiny with toss, Nature's prophet with sprout, Omniknight if he repels an enemy and Pugna with decrep saving an enemy or screwing over an ally.

Actually super disappointed with HGT. Constant mistakes and lack of cohesion the past 2 days. Gotta wonder if it's ZSMJ's shot calling or if his players just aren't respecting his calls, or what.

Actually super disappointed with HGT. Constant mistakes and lack of cohesion the past 2 days. Gotta wonder if it's ZSMJ's shot calling or if his players just aren't respecting his calls, or what.

I have no idea what that Prophet pick was for, they murdered their own lanes by picking it. Get something like a Lich to get more out of that offlane and screw that Slark over somewhat, also possibly force the supports to stay in lane and not roam. At LEAST get a support instead of a jungle prophet.

Sanjay

thug-life-beer-belly-ex-boyfriend1.jpg

Fixed.

Mask of Madness is legit on Spectre. I get it every game I play her these days.

Is this your dotabuff?
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115752342

Your Spectre games
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115...y_type=&game_mode=&region=&faction=&duration=

Most played heroes, Templar Assassin & Shadow Fiend.

Steam profile private, confirmed liar or an alt accounted abuser.

winterymint heh, The evil brother or the good evil brother?

I have no idea what that Prophet pick was for, they murdered their own lanes by picking it. Get something like a Lich to get more out of that offlane and screw that Slark over somewhat, also possibly force the supports to stay in lane and not roam. At LEAST get a support instead of a jungle prophet.

Think the prophet could've worked. Morph was playing like an idiot though. That time he got lifted and instagibbed sitting in front of bot T2 without full strength was embarrassing.

Mistakes like that were made over and over again and I can't figure out why. The players on HGT are pretty decent individually but it's like they've worked together to ensure they don't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom