• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

GOLDEN GLORY
ggradiant.gif

Acinixys

You have to play over the course of multiple games for a 30 second reduction in your TP CD. Not only that, even with the lowest possible CD for it it's kind of ridiculous that it's still a 216s CD....I mean, what are they afraid of? That seems like an absurdly long cooldown.

League is such a stale game

Dota is fun because IF doesnt give a fuck about balance and YOLOs it every patch

Riot forces their players into an extremely rigid style of play. No fun allowed ever.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Go play Nocturne. The games are anything but boring, have a much better storyline, more varied gameplay, settings, the whole nine yards. The character designs are also typically not "waifu" characters either. I mean does this look like a "waifu" character to you?

I actually can't stand jrpgs(don't ask why I like p4 so much).

As always Hontrash best Trash

Really impressed by Col these qualifiers they've had a tough year with their roster but finally seemed to get the right combination of players when it mattered

M.D

wait what are mouz and void boys playing for right now? how many teams go through the qualifiers?

are col going to TI or do they have to play the winner of this match?

wait what are mouz and void boys playing for right now? how many teams go through the qualifiers?

are col going to TI or do they have to play the winner of this match?

Winner of Mouz vs Void plays NAR, winner of that plays Col

Second places goes to the TI playoff (4 second place teams from qualifiers, top 2 qualify), winner goes directly to TI

So Col are definitely going to TI, but they need to win one more series to get the direct invite

xanavi

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
dota 2 network offline?

restarted my client and now my friend and i found a match for a queue that neither of us started

Anno

Check my Dotabuff for the first time since an absurdly drunk night of Dota over the weekend. Find out I apparently played SF four straight times after never doing so before. I guess I go treads/mek/BKB/deso/AC? Seems like a bad build. Need to stop playing Dota like that.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I just realized that the fight recaps show power tread toggles.
It's a caster option on what 'value' items and abilities they want to display.

One is ultimates / big items only
The other is like everything including tread toggles

There' one in between too iirc

Check my Dotabuff for the first time since an absurdly drunk night of Dota over the weekend. Find out I apparently played SF four straight times after never doing so before. I guess I go treads/mek/BKB/deso/AC? Seems like a bad build. Need to stop playing Dota like that.

I started playing with him recently, and I think he is quite flexible with his item build, like with everything it really depends on the situation. Phase boots/treads depending on if you need sustainability or more DPS (Although Treads is always the way to go since he is so squishy).

Blink I felt is a must for him , wonderful for initiating fights or to get away from them and this one in conjunction with Eul's can put you in a very advantageous position in teamfights. Shadow blade is a good alternative but easily countered so keep that in mind.

Desolator I also think is the same deal as with boots, either you want damage output or be able to remain in fights as long as possible, if the latter then you go for bkb.

Mek on him didnt tried yet but i don't think is the best idea ever unless you are playing with a well coordinated team and good supporting, since him being a very mana intensive character wouldn't find very useful an item that takes 225 of mana away from him. But what do I know I'm just a #roadto2k scrub player.
hex.gif

I have had this happening several times now where I purchase the recipe for an Item and It wont upgrade itself, I have to manually drop it on the ground and grab it in order to complete the damn thing, is this a known issue? Hope it gets fixed soon, Because it's getting quite annoying.

TUSR

Banned
I have had this happening several times now where I purchase the recipe for an Item and It wont upgrade itself, I have to manually drop it on the ground and grab it in order to complete the damn thing, is this a known issue? Hope it gets fixed soon, Because it's getting quite annoying.
Which item?

TUSR

Banned
Multiple items. Last one I was trying to build Sange on Undying, but when I went to fountain to grab the recipe for it, it only got added as a single item into my inventory, same thing happened in past games when crafting AC and Vlads.
I can't recall what items I had troubles with. But I think it was vlads and sange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom