• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

I am not watching a movie made of explosions after watching Ultron. Worst than Transformers. I am vaccinated.

W1SSY

Watching them play Mafia is pretty great. Maut straight up wrecking the village.
ggdire.gif

Artanisix

"I am not watching a movie made of explosions after watching Ultron. Worst than Transformers. I am vaccinated."

you're missing out. age of ultron is shit. mad max is god tier. it's like trying to compare lil wayne to yeezus.

I am not watching a movie made of explosions after watching Ultron. Worst than Transformers. I am vaccinated.

It's like trying to compare and contrast night and day, the movie doesn't only rely on the set pieces (Which i can only describe as art in motion), the characters are actually worth to give a fuck about.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
duoing with a friend for ranked in the lower 2k bracket cause why not and man the rage is unreal.

whoever supports seem to rage the hardest because they feel justified for playing a support. like holy shit you bought a courier and wards, give this guy a commend and tell him he deserves a better team.

lol players are funny
feels like a troll thread, 25 & 27, both have a job, he even has a girlfriend, they still live at their mom's, what fucking world do they live in

that also made me think of some people here and got a good chuckle outta me
I told him to at least see some good anime that can teach him something, or make him discover some human emotions. Totally refuses.

lol players are funny
feels like a troll thread, 25 & 27, both have a job, he even has a girlfriend, they still live at their mom's, what fucking world do they live in

that also made me think of some people here and got a good chuckle outta me

Honestly someone mid 20s living at home doesn't sound surprising to me, most people I know still do.

The anime made me laugh though

even if they have a job ? Nah. No way.
In some cultures it's totally normal. I have nephews in their 30s with wife and kids and everything but living with their parents in one huge house(this is Iran, and no it has nothing to do with how awful life is over there now). Moving out over there is optional, so don't judge if you don't know the situation.
I spent $300 on a suit. I like it, but my gut says I paid twice what I needed.

I got a very decent one for a third of the price, but a good suit is always useful, that money isn't wasted unless it's an awful suit.

Artanisix

i know a lot of people who still live with their parents, it's not that big of a deal as long as you're working, helping your parents, etc.

trying to teach human emotion through anime line was pretty hilarious though, i hope he at least tried to show him some naruto

Mafia game is incredible, used to play on epicmafia.com. We should have a a Dota OT game some time. It's great when you have grannies and fools in there.

UK stats 1 in 3 working age men under 30 live with their parents if I'm not mistaken. 1 in 5 for working age women under 30. It's an unfortunate reality of job insecurity and unaffordable housing. It's sad but you shouldn't feel bad about it as long as you help out as Artanisix says.

Wok

I might give the movie a try, but if it is the usual explosion movie...

Unrelated but I have tried the pieliedie Bounty build and it is the same kind of fun as the with the Riki support build. Just less impactful.

a66zsuh.png

W1SSY

I might give the movie a try, but if it is the usual explosion movie...

Unrelated but I have tried the pieliedie Bounty build and it is the same kind of fun as the with the Riki support build. Just less impactful.

a66zsuh.png

What is the support riki build and how is it more impactful than BH? Wouldn't support riki only be a moving ward without ability to track and stun?

Wok

What is the support riki build and how is it more impactful than BH? Wouldn't support riki only be a moving ward without ability to track and stun?

This is the Riki build: http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154537318&postcount=3387

Riki has smoke, OoV, Euls, atos, to mess with opponents, he can trade hits because his regen is massive, and he can transition to a carry with just a diffusal to top it off.

Bounty has mobility with blink and forcestaff, almost permanent invisibility with arcane boots, and free gold with track. He cannot really transition to a carry because his inventory is already full.

The Riki build allows to directly mess with opponents while the Bounty build is all about map control.

Kade

I have not seen Avengers: Age of Ultron, Mad Max, Pitch Perfect 2 or any highly praised movies yet since everyone I know goes without me and I would much rather live with the shame of being that guy who is not invited to go out than be the guy who goes to movie theatres alone.

I have not seen Avengers: Age of Ultron, Mad Max, Pitch Perfect 2 or any highly praised movies yet since everyone I know goes without me and I would much rather live with the shame of being that guy who is not invited to go out than be the guy who goes to movie theatres alone.
Quality me time. Going to the cinema alone is very in.

Epix

You should get over that. Going to a movie alone is cathartic.

JC Sera

Played a game with my friends team (which is going to a local tourney this weekend) last night. Game went really well, I played gyro for the first time
I feel gyro is stupid strong for me, a scrub support player, to do so well on the first time

My friend told me later one of the players said he'd never played with a girl and won, like it was a statistical factoid, so he was thinking we would lose. We won but its just
facepalm.gif

TUSR

Banned
deso and mael on wr

i need someone to run dps number on her for me

who wants to theory craft, ill give you the night stalker immortal

Meh, have you honestly seen people make fun of someone coming in alone? I honestly never notice it and wouldn't care, I'm sure almost nobody gives a shit.

JC Sera

deso and mael on wr

i need someone to run dps number on her for me

who wants to theory craft, ill give you the night stalker immortal
IMO the best thing about Deso is its ability to melt towers. I feel like if you are anticpating trouble going high ground, Deso+MKB is a good pick up. Other than that mael does drop off a bit if anyone builds magic resistance. Or just more HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom