• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Yeah, games were supposed to start nearly an hour and a half ago, we could be done with BO3 right now had they been on time.

There should be a 1/2 hour wait time for shit like this

Get it working or make another plan

Its the TI qualifiers for gods sake

Not a shitty 99c online tournament that no one cares about

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
You just can't sit around waiting all day for a fix that might not even come. If his internet is truly down at provider level there's absolutely no guarantee it will be fixed today. Their first move should have been to get MSS to an internet cafe or somebody else's house. Failing that they should have 30 minutes or something and then be have to play with a stand-in.

KingKong

NA Dota everyone http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smds9v

MSS was in the process of going to a family members house to play, then his internet came back up. If he played at his family members he would have had to play on a laptop (and would have had to update Dota). So after moving the laptop there, he is now going back to his own house to play on his normal desktop setup.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
NA Dota everyone http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smds9v

MSS was in the process of going to a family members house to play, then his internet came back up. If he played at his family members he would have had to play on a laptop (and would have had to update Dota). So after moving the laptop there, he is now going back to his own house to play on his normal desktop setup.

30-40 minutes lol

Try roughly 2 hours

W1SSY

That might be risky. What if the online qualifier winners have a criminal record or visa issues

They would have to be able to get to Seattle if they do qualify anyways. I guess this would be short notice but they could push the open qualifier up enough to give them time to get into the US for the LAN. China should have no issue and I am pretty sure last year they were all at the same hotel anyways. Honestly I do not know about Euro and if making a LAN would raise any issues but I think what headaches it does cause are known issues that can be resolved where as what is currently happening is asinine.

52club

They would have to be able to get to Seattle if they do qualify anyways. I guess this would be short notice but they could push the open qualifier up enough to give them time to get into the US for the LAN. China should have no issue and I am pretty sure last year they were all at the same hotel anyways. Honestly I do not know about Euro and if making a LAN would raise any issues but I think what headaches it does cause are known issues that can be resolved where as what is currently happening is asinine.

I tend to agree, anything that can eliminate points of failure should be considered based on the money involved.

Naga is the best support in the game. Second best is clockwerk.

song_siren.gif

would a furion zeus naix strat work
zeus to scout out heroes
furion TP's in with naix inside to kill one hero or two, furion can ult if needed
tp back with scrolls
works kind of like relocate

would a furion zeus naix strat work
zeus to scout out heroes
furion TP's in with naix inside to kill one hero or two, furion can ult if needed
tp back with scrolls
works kind of like relocate

furion + aghs naix with BoTs = 3 man gank anywhere on the map. OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

wouldn't be surprised if there were some hardcore naga macros that send your illusions to lanes/camps to farm depending on if you're radiant or dire

M.D

so I'm trying to bet on col and steam tells me I can't trade for 7 days because I logged in from a new device (private browser), even tho they ask you to enter a code

steam is fucking shit

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Oh no it happened again.

Good job lobby password protectors

EDIT: nevermind, seems like some kind of bug

DrPizza

Banned
so I'm trying to bet on col and steam tells me I can't trade for 7 days because I logged in from a new device (private browser), even tho they ask you to enter a code

steam is fucking shit

Same from moving house (so being in a different part of the country than before). It lets me buy things from the store. I just can't buy from the market. Stupid.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Also, I just realized Black is basically the king of Qualifiers. His teams may not do well in the main event (CIS didn't even make the main event), but he has gone to TI2, TI3, and TI4 though the qualifiers (TI2 was sort of a fluke though), and now it looks like he will go to TI5 though the qualifiers too.

All he needs to do now is qualify for TI6 though a SEA team.

Guys, I've been looking in the dota 2 site, joindota, and no bracket results for the qualifiers :/

I've watched 0 dota since last ti and I wanna know something about the teams, everything I've seen so far is very weird.

Also, I just realized Black is basically the king of Qualifiers. His teams may not do well in the main event (CIS didn't even make the main event), but he has gone to TI2, TI3, and TI4 though the qualifiers (TI2 was sort of a fluke though), and now it looks like he will go to TI5 though the qualifiers too.

All he needs to do now is qualify for TI6 though a SEA team.

so like EE is the king of 2nd places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom