• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The Ayesee/Capitalist cast is one of the worst I've ever heard that didn't include Zyori. Never heard two more biased casters in the same booth before.

bulldog wtf
DansGame.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
which game is this?
Also cap is great tho

Alliance/NIP. Both games from start to finish they both sat around D-sucking NIP. Grating to hear them both orgasm anytime NIP pulls off a play.

NBtoaster

Nice to see Bloodseeker getting some picks. He's one of those heroes who has been in the game for the longest time but remained unpickable for years. The most worthless heroes to pro dota (not counting techies, been only in cd for a few months):

oMBKuaD.png

JambiBum

I've noticed a lack of deathball posts during the qualifiers so I wanted to ask how everyone feels about the meta now that things have had time to settle down. We've seen less than 20 minute games and 80 minute games so far and besides a lot of Lesh picks I'm pretty happy with the games I'm seeing now.

Acinixys

http://yasp.co/
Would like to take this moment to plug this site which gives Dotabuff Plus esque statistics for free.

This is awesome

It has:

A heat map showing where you spend the first 10 minute or so
When you buy items
When objectives are taken (1st blood and towers + when rosh dies and who picks up aegis)
Every big team fight + participation + spells used
Chat for the entire match

Hylian7

I've noticed a lack of deathball posts during the qualifiers so I wanted to ask how everyone feels about the meta now that things have had time to settle down. We've seen less than 20 minute games and 80 minute games so far and besides a lot of Lesh picks I'm pretty happy with the games I'm seeing now.
Yeah, definitely is much better in the C patch.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

they've been pretty great. it's made me a bit more excited about ti5.

I haven't gotten to watch most of the qualifiers so I can't speak to the competitive scene, but I feel like a majority of my personal games are seeing way more deathball. And in this patch much more than the previous one, I feel like you can simply be outdrafted and go up against a lineup that you just can't stop.

I think some of the deathball stuff in pubs could be attributed to Compendium challenges, though. It seems every game someone has the challenge to push down a T1 before 12 minutes or a rax before 23. That has a surprising amount of sway on how people play the game.

Haunted

This is awesome

It has:

A heat map showing where you spend the first 10 minute or so
When you buy items
When objectives are taken (1st blood and towers + when rosh dies and who picks up aegis)
Every big team fight + participation + spells used
Chat for the entire match
wait what? where's all that info?

I only have a "basic" tab in my matches, do I need to enable something for it to parse the details?

edit: got it. Only available for matches in the last 7 days and future matches - bummer, but understandable with the way Dota 2 handles replays

YeS is such an interesting team to watch. They have a really bold play style that is more reminiscent of NA teams. You could even go so far as to call it reckless at times, but it seems to be mostly working for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom