• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWW

anuxi_divine.gif
anuxi_divine.gif
anuxi_divine.gif
anuxi_divine.gif
anuxi_divine.gif

surprise.gif

Wok

Do not let XBOCT get a rapier on Gyro. Devote two guys to permanently sit at the secret shops to snipe couriers.

Do not let XBOCT get a rapier on Gyro.

Gyro has been one of his few extremely stable picks over the last year, they just stopped going to it. With him back in the meta, NaVi has a good a chance as any to make top 2, imo. It's very hard for Xbox to fuck up on Gyro. He's too good on the hero. Dare I say...measured. Though ArtStyle's drafts earlier today were hot shit on a stick and they were getting outplayed like a Floyd Mayweather opponent in that Ursa match.

Mannnnn i just realized regarding the am basher immortal.. Why is it not the abyssal blade version instead ? It fits more than the normal cranium basher/skull basher ?! Wtf

shira

What are the remaining immortals we know of:

Zeus
Kunkka
Furion
Meepo
+4 unkown

Immortals revealed
SB, Luna, Magnus, Pugna, SK, Huskar, NS
Leshrac, Disruptor, AM, FV, Sven, Tinker, SF

So far according to muh poll http://shiradota.polldaddy.com/polls/8744803/results/

There are 52 heroes that haven't been blessed with immortals are (in order of most wanted-->least wanted):
Rubick, Io, Invoker, TA, AA, WD, Timbersaw, BB, Phoenix, Ogre, Medusa, Jakiro, Dazzle, Bane, Omni, Doom, Naga, BH, PL, Visage, ES/ES, Nyx, Bat, Silencer, Tree, Viper, Necro, LC, TB, CW, WW, Clinkz, Tusk, CK, OD, KotL, Techies, Oracle, Lycan, Lich, Gyro, Chen, DS, Brood, Slardar, Naix, BM, BS, ET, Riki, SD

JC Sera

What are the remaining immortals we know of:

Zeus
Kunkka
Furion
Meepo
+4 unkown

Immortals revealed
SB, Luna, Magnus, Pugna, SK, Huskar, NS
Leshrac, Disruptor, AM, FV, Sven, Tinker, SF

So far according to muh poll http://shiradota.polldaddy.com/polls/8744803/results/

There are 52 heroes that haven't been blessed with immortals are (in order of most wanted-->least wanted):
Rubick, Io, Invoker, TA, AA, WD, Timbersaw, BB, Phoenix, Ogre, Medusa, Jakiro, Dazzle, Bane, Omni, Doom, Naga, BH, PL, Visage, ES/ES, Nyx, Bat, Silencer, Tree, Viper, Necro, LC, TB, CW, WW, Clinkz, Tusk, CK, OD, KotL, Techies, Oracle, Lycan, Lich, Gyro, Chen, DS, Brood, Slardar, Naix, BM, BS, ET, Riki, SD
I really love the meepo immortal btw

edit: also poor SD being last. I'd love to see an immortal on him. Or one of his really cool workshop sets to get through.

JC Sera

What would it be?

I can't come up with an interesting idea just off the top of my head.
One where she sings "under the sea" when she uses her ultimate
song_siren.gif

But seriously,
I'd make her arcana a helmet or chest piece, based off radiance, with custom radiance and riptide effects
I would like it if Valve moved away from slotted Arcanas and create a dedicated Arcana slot or Effects equipment sub-menu. I really pity the hatmakers who have their creations completely and utterly trumped by Arcanas and the fancier Immortals, or people who have begun designing their sets with the Arcana/Immortals in mind.

It's like, why make Alch weapons anymore? No one played him in the first place, and now you have DAC radiance swords.

Same goes for QoP's Bloodfeather wings. It's just so much better than anything a hatmaker would be allowed to make for the game that there's no point in competing with it. These Premium Quality™ items are effectively micro monopolies of design and artistry.
this is a good post

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I would like it if Valve moved away from slotted Arcanas and create a dedicated Arcana slot or Effects equipment sub-menu. I really pity the hatmakers who have their creations completely and utterly trumped by Arcanas and the fancier Immortals, or people who have begun designing their sets with the Arcana/Immortals in mind.

It's like, why make Alch weapons anymore? No one played him in the first place, and now you have DAC radiance swords.

Same goes for QoP's Bloodfeather wings. It's just so much better than anything a hatmaker would be allowed to make for the game that there's no point in competing with it. These Premium Quality™ items are effectively micro monopolies of design and artistry.

TUSR

Banned

I want to wear Lina wizard hat and not give up my spell effects and hand particles.

What would it be?

I can't come up with an interesting idea just off the top of my head.

I actually was thinking of spell effects more than the actual model, you're right there's not much room for creativity there. Song could potentially look amazing, but that's more of an immortal thing.

About the arcana though, she could possibly become a Slithereen Queen or something, I really dislike the fact that all of the female arcanas are basically "she's a deity now".

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Immortal brainstorming...

First idea:
New animations and particles.
Three styles each giving her a different ult song.
Gives her two more sets of arms, in the vein of her WC3 model, and unlocks two more weapon slots for a total of four weapon slots.

Second idea:
Upload your own MP3 which gets played when she uses her ult.

song_siren.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom