• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I never knew how shitty an OT could be until this one came along.

Well done Steve.

If they realize they can't get to the finals, doesn't eliminating MY guarantee them more winnings?

If they beat MY they get $1500, so after this match Secret challenge IG and they deflect to HR.

If MY win this Secret will get to the finals by beating MY twice which is kind of stupid

aeolist

Banned
loda so selfless, so classy
GQfEBpI.gif

*stretches out*

Nice thread, Steve.

I'll have my awful OT rendition ready for post TI5. I thought I would have the time and patience to sit down and do it all at once. Nope. New strat: one section a month until it's good to go, then put it on ice until it is needed.

ksan

this is exactly what i expected from a post-6.83 ptsd op

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░██
█░░ THX ░░░░█
█░ STEVE ░░░█
█░░ WIN ░░░░█
█░ WOOD ░░░█
█░ !!!!!!!!!!!! ░░░█

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I think we might break 15 mil within a month!

I don't know. The last two days' prize pool growth was lower than the equivalent days last year, and we didn't really get much of a bump from the Enigma release. Maybe the future immortals will really kick things into gear but at the moment it's kind of slowing down pretty rapidly.

Big Dog

The Prize Pool counter reset again. I think that means the Taunts could be coming out. Or at least something is on the way.

Same thing happened right before the Enigma Bracers/ comic came out last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom