• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

I think we might break 15 mil within a month!

June will start at 10.6 million dollars.

Good news is all the treasures will be released this month, as mentioned in my previous post.

• The Watcher Below Ward $6,500,000 Friday 8th morning
  • Immortal Treasure II $7,000,000 Sunday 10th
  • Dota 2 Short Film Contest $8,000,000 Tuesday 12th
  • Wyvern Hatchling Courier $9,000,000 Friday 15th
  • Immortal Treasure III $10,000,000 Monday 25th morning

Acinixys

I think we might break 15 mil within a month!

I doubt it

I might have to eat my words but I think we will end at 10 - 12

There are no big reveals to spike growth

Unless the other 2 immortal chests have some wicked sick shit in them that makes people scramble to get them all

Sianos

steve winwood OTs are LEGENDARY
HBoYecp.gif

Wok

I doubt it

I might have to eat my words but I think we will end at 10 - 12

There are no big reveals to spike growth

Unless the other 2 immortal chests have some wicked sick shit in them that makes people scramble to get them all

We will definitely surpass last year's prize pool (10.930 million dollars) at the end of the first week of June, most likely on Sunday 7th June exactly. However, I have no idea what will happen next. It is an additional 1 month and 2 weeks to try to reach $15 million, and we have no basis to know how the prize pool "behaves" after last year's point.

So, yeah, I think you are right. 12 million sounds good.

KingKong

This Red Bull format doesn't seem to make a ton of sense, Secret and iG are probably going to end up playing 2 games each before the finals

Sianos

Anyone have some general advice for minimize the impact an aggressive offlane combo or offensive trilane has on your farm and early game as an opposing safe lane carry?

I think learning to deal better with early aggression and setbacks is the number one thing I need to work on right now.

Is the gifting option not working for anyone else? And I mean not just the immortals from the compendium, I'm getting an error message when trying to gift any of my items, any idea when will this get fixed. First the Undying/Centaur bug and now I find about this, 6.84 worst patch ever.

Wow, never happened to me.

So far I have only gotten coins from drops.

shira

Is the gifting option not working for anyone else? And I mean not just the immortals from the compendium, I'm getting an error message when trying to gift any of my items, any idea when will this get fixed. First the Undying/Centaur bug and now I find about this, 6.84 worst patch ever.

Yeah, it's been broken for a while. Trying to get rid of this Huskar Immortal.

fix ETA September

So far I have only gotten coins from drops.

I only got coins from completing the challenges.

Secret play MY twice, IG play HR twice and they get to the finals sounds like a great format...

I can't understand why no one deflected the IG or Secret's challenges against the other

I feel like this format has potential, it's just hampered by too large of a skill discrepancy between the teams, and the teams not actually gaming the system. Like all SR did at the event was ruin a day of matches by being bad

I feel like this format has potential, it's just hampered by too large of a skill discrepancy between the teams, and the teams not actually gaming the system. Like all SR did at the event was ruin a day of matches by being bad

Basically. This format would've been way better if all teams were about equal in skill, whatever that skill level may be. Two teams being way stronger screws up the entire event.

Basically. This format would've been way better if all teams were about equal in skill, whatever that skill level may be. Two teams being way stronger screws up the entire event.

Yeah having EG there would have really helped it

I really hope MY can upset Secret here, could actually make this a bit more interesting

Big Dog

Updated OP is actually better than old OT's. Actually provides useful information unlike the old comic from the stale OP's of yesteryear

well done steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom