• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

guys i played against 1.09 mid he's ok
Ic7lbSJ.gif

52club

Towards the end of the last thread there was some chromecast discussion. Just an FYI once you cast to your chromecast it is doing the streaming, not your device (so your battery life isn't affected).

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
lowkey do y'all honestly think that it wont reach 15 million? i'm pretty sure that it'll get some 'anonymous' donations from the bank of gaben if it looks like they aren't.

Guys, how do you think I should have built my Gyro this game if it didn't end early due to an abandon. I'm thinking I should have gotten BKB instead of S&Y for starters, but what after that?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1452629118
Cut the drums/sny.Yasha, Bkb, then mkb. Killing tombstone is a massive part of your teamfight contribution , that's the #1 factor in going for that skill build. MKB helps you shore up against sniper and is generally good on gyro. Could also just bkb-->yasha if your team was getting crushed early game.

Shinypogs

So in that second Alliance vs Na'vi game why did Loda wait and let Pajkatt get that one kill that happened mid? Shouldn't Slardar need the gold more since SF can farm faster anyways. I never quite understand how teams work out who gets what kill when they have multiple cores. I've seen and understand supports letting the carry get the last hit on a kill that has no chance of escape but when you have two or more important heroes who could use the gold how do you determine who goes for the kill?

^^Shadow Fiend scales better into the late game, Slardar doesn't need much more than Blink. Mostly though you can't afford to give kills to other members since ensuring the kill happens takes priority.

I got to play WC3 and the original CoD at high school on LAN (I graduated in 2009). I am quite fond of original CoD but the last good one was CoD4.

Also never played WC3 Dota, oddly enough. I normally played ladder.

I got to play WC3 and the original CoD at high school on LAN (I graduated in 2009). I am quite fond of original CoD but the last good one was CoD4.

Also never played WC3 Dota, oddly enough. I normally played ladder.
wc3 dota was fun man ....

ahhh wc3 ...played dota 1 with my friends a lot.. we were challenging other schools 3v3 , and one of my friend only knows how to centaur back then and would always ask me when to stun and shit

"when do i stun ! when do i stun!" in the middle of the freakin match shouting lmaooo

sheesh good times

Anno

Assuming I have a halfway decent lane (not like the KotL/Lesh nonsense I faced with a "support" DK), what's a decent time for PMS-Phase-Quelling-Aquilla-Radiance safelane Spectre? It seems to be not quite as important to hit a decent timing as with Naga, and even when I get it 25 minutes in it still feels impactful. Anything around there pretty decent?

Edit: This is potato as fuck tier.

Artanisix

Really hard to say Anno. It depends on how many easy kills/assists you can grab with your ulti, how little the enemy ganks you, etc... 20-25 minutes is a perfectly fine timeframe to aim for.

JC Sera

Updated OP is actually better than old OT's. Actually provides useful information unlike the old comic from the stale OP's of yesteryear

well done steve
To be fair I really love those comics and still get a self embittered giggle when I read them

happytears.gif

That streetball game seems sick btw I'm totally getting into that

Can you play with friends or all solo? Is there leveling up and stuff?

edit: Oh i see there's leveling, but can you actually upgrade your player?

Low Tier
there is some leveling aspect in the form of card sets and equip item bonuses, but we just ball with those turned off right now.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
No where has it fallen behind last years growth rate. You may want to brush up a bit.

Look at the daily increases, not the total pool (The definition of rate). They're explicitly stated on Matt's tracker site. The last two days are lower.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
6.84 isn't a very good patch. it's time to admit that, move on with our lives, and start whining about 6.85 taking forever.

DrPizza

Banned
OK dudes who wants to make a team of 2K scrubs to clinch the open qualifier spot at TI5 and then blow everyone away with our unique pub meta strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom