• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I NEED THAT TINY SET LIKE RIGHT NOW
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

inkls

I suspect colonel mustard in the living room with the revolver also Source 2 today. If I'm wrong I'll accept a ban on Normalfish.

Deadstar

Tiny set looks great except for the large version. I wish they kept the leaves aesthetic. The big version looks cool but doesn't fit with the theme of the early forms.

Smithy C

Server crashed in the middle of a game while we were winning. Got excited for Source 2.

Nope, server just crashed because lol Valve Servers. Reconnected. 30 second later - "Poor network conditions, game is safe to leave."

anuxi_rum.gif

bounchfx

aw yeah! just bought my steam controller+ link bundle with extra steam wallet money I had from ti4. delicious. I hope the controller isn't actually shit! haha

Server crashed in the middle of a game while we were winning. Got excited for Source 2.

Nope, server just crashed because lol Valve Servers. Reconnected. 30 second later - "Poor network conditions, game is safe to leave."

anuxi_rum.gif

I still don't get how this is still happening. The only thing I can think of is the game is growing far more rapidly than it appears, and they can't keep up?

Acinixys

DV ive seen the light

Medusa is the shit

Treads - Yasha - Lotus Orb - Skadi - MKB - Rapier

Didnt even need any tank items. Lotus Orb is such an awesome replacement for Linkins

Fucked Lina and her stupid elus combo so many times because she self eulsed
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom