• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

88B3AC4A11DA5F558C9210FA665F934B6F97D319

every level is a season http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454511369&savesuccess=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdDk_Q660P0&feature=youtu.be

Also, Darkest Dungeon Announcer pack incoming

https://twitter.com/DarkestDungeon/status/606235448462053376

DD Announcer makes me moist

Also that tiny set is insane

Thats some Arcana level shit. New particles and effects for all his spells

Does the winner of the group in this Mars thing get to pick their opponent from the other group? Because it doesn't make sense to me that Secret isn't playing Empire unless they chose to play EHOME.

ksan

What the fuck

Isnt Fnatic a Swedish company? Why they signing MY and not a team from closer to home.

Fnatic is orgininally Australian iirc, but have their offices and shit in London.
However, yeah it's closely associated with the European scene, especially SE/NL, I think the pickup is pretty weird as well in that regard.

Fnatic is orgininally Australian iirc, but have their offices and shit in London.
However, yeah it's closely associated with the European scene, especially SE/NL, I think the pickup is pretty weird as well in that regard.

I mean, if you wanted to sponsor a team and had to pick between MY or 4ASC which would you pick?

I guess Secret is another option but I don't think fnatic would want to pay that much

Tiny set skirts very close to being over designed imo. Pretty cool concept either way. I think the cloud courier is cute, probably would be more at home in a Mario game than in Dota.

Quick question: have the indepth qualifier predictions (heroes most picked/banned, highest gpm, etc.) not been updated yet or did I get literally everything wrong? I think I made some decent predictions but it says 0/100 points.

Quick question: have the indepth qualifier predictions (heroes most picked/banned, highest gpm, etc.) not been updated yet or did I get literally everything wrong? I think I made some decent predictions but it says 0/100 points.

They have, and yes I got it all wrong, and probably most people who trusted Nahaz predictions.

Was wondering about this a little while ago.
huh would have great if they showed the correct answers then :|
No kidding. How many fucking rapiers were there, anyway?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sheeit, that set took my seasonal idea for Treant.

ViviOggi

tiny set is legit but seems like a waste considering how little runtime event maps have. are they speculating on old maps being reintroduced as items like desert terrain?

oh it's just tony's levels
cBj1LTf.png

i don't like that at all

Them ppl keep banning my Undying, fine. I have found a new second favourite hero in Techies. I'm actually winning more matches with him than losing even when usually Techies pick means the team goes automatically apeshit and have no interest in what you say afterwards :D.

777cJDV.png

Maybe I still should stop for the sake of mental health of everyone :(. Such a fun hero tho. Necronomicon Techies is an absolute beast splitpusher/ratter.

Them ppl keep banning my Undying, fine. I have found a new second favourite hero in Techies. I'm actually winning more matches with him than losing even when usually Techies pick means the team goes automatically apeshit and have no interest in what you say afterwards :D.

777cJDV.png

Maybe I still should stop for the sake of mental health of everyone :(. Such a fun hero tho. Necronomicon Techies is an absolute beast splitpusher/ratter.

techies one hundred times worse than undying

thank god most people can't play techies well otherwise it would be the biggest cancer of all time. I dread playing against good techies.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ViviOggi

777cJDV.png

ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom