• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

throwgame.gif

EG needs some boot campin.

Feels like they are just not operating on the same page at all.

Unless that page is chapter 2 verse 3 of the Tilt Bible.

I wonder why Fear was on the NP and Universe on the Bristleback? Universe plays a mean NP and if I recall, Fear's been playing Bristle for them.

Anyways, that game....

facepalm.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Isn't HotS pay to win?

Yeah, it's very similar to the League model. Awhile back they tried to introduce a new p2w feature called "runes" and pass it off as a new exciting gameplay addition! Basically you forked over cash for a bunch of extra hero passives, stats, and the like (LoL rune pages), but the community called them out on that garbage and they scrapped it.

I was hoping HOTS would be good and my blow off steam MOBA, but they took the whole casual/team/anti-snowballing thing way too far (at least when I played it about a year ago). The game tried so hard to eradicate every ounce of individual skill and move it into the AI, RNG, and your other players. Just couldn't take it seriously when I did the exact same damage, exact same everything as the 2-30 Illidan on the other team when I was 30-2.

Maybe that changed over the course of a year, but I somehow doubt it? It's pretty much the staple Blizzard formula for game development at this point.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Smite is a good MOBA to play when you want a break from Dota, plenty of modes other than 5v5.

I wish more casters be like football casters, calm, not so loud without constant talking

Everyone is trying to be loud and talking about nonsense the entire time.

Artanisix

The best thing about HOTS is that when custom games come out, someone is going to rip all the models and animations and import them to Dota 2.

Then we can play Dota vs Hon vs Hots vs LoL

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The best thing about HOTS is that when custom games come out, someone is going to rip all the models and animations and import them to Dota 2.

Then we can play Dota vs Hon vs Hots vs LoL

Wintermaul with heroes from all Lords Managers KREYGASM.

Btw if any of you are feeling down here's some gifs to cheer up your day:

DrPizza

Banned
And then Blizzard will shit down their neck, just like they've already done for the Sniper and Drow Ranger mods.

hey, atleast when HotS crashes and burns maybe they will ditch the dumb league model and do something less gross for Overwatch (or whatever it'll be called)

Since that actually looks to be a decent game

sixghost

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The invasive curating Riot does for League is insane. I think things are different now but it was one of the reasons I gave up on that game.

Sibylus

Banned
The invasive curating Riot does for League is insane. I think things are different now but it was one of the reasons I gave up on that game.
Pretty much. Design Tyrants a little too enamored with their infallible design laws was the state of the day when I played. Myself and the friends who left League did not miss the packs of blithering idiots whining about not hewing slavishly to "the meta".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom