• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFluffiestBunny stream> kaceytron stream
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif

RS4-

Not a fan of HotS after I spent more time with it. The blind map picks, the still trashy pool rotation of heroes, etc etc.

shira

Still looking for volunteer writers for International 5 |OT|

Responsibilities:
- Write a short 60-100 word writeup about a TI team - why to watch them
IE Cloud9 is one of the clowniest teams in Dota. A quintet of extreme talent but fail to overthinking drafts and simple mistakes. Games can be stomps or throws as easily as the water can be wet. Their epic knockout of TI4 was exacerbated by their curious attempt of level 1 Roshan which ultimately led to an easy throw loss. Their gameplan revolves around their mid Fata and EE's ability to carry the game with good farm because Bone7 is one of the worst offlaners if he starts to feed (89 words)

- Write a short 25-75 word descrition of one "Player to Watch"
IE EnternalEnvy is an autistic genius. No personal skills to speak of, but is probably the most dedicated player in all of Dota. Loves anime, proclaims his need to win 2 Internationals and has epicly bad interviews. (36 words)

- A short 4-5 word titular phrase describing the team
IE Navi's back, Clown9 takes 2nd, Veni, Vidi, Vici Gaming, etc

(6) Reserved:
= ksan [VP]
= JC Sera [MY]
= milkman [C9]
= heavy [nabi]
= turs [secret]
= mono [vg, nb]

(12) Needs: EG, iG, Navi, NARvi2.0, EHOME, CDEC, MVPp, MVPh6, Vega, Newbee, LGD, Empire

FAQ
"Deadline"
before TI group stages would be ideal. Mid july

"Do Ñavî"
Do eeeeeet

"Do I needs to make me own template"
No, just pm me text plz

bump, I'll see if I can finish a beta version this weekend

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
HotS is pretty fun. It's basically permanent smurf mode because its players are generally so shit.

Haly

It's been a while since I've played it, do the heroes still move at bootless CM mvt speed?
Yep.
Is there an option to deactivate auto-attack? The game feels like street fighter.
I don't remember! I never noticed it I'm just always attacking stuff because there's no last hits so wHo cAREAs HAHA xd

Wok

Yep.

I don't remember! I never noticed it I'm just always attacking stuff because there's no last hits so wHo cAREAs HAHA xd

Yeah, I have just figured that out. Also I cannot check people's inventory.

The good things about the game is you don't need to use your brain and the characters are charismatic and look good.

Haly

If you press Tab to bring up the scoreboard then toggle "Show Talents", you can see their talents.

I assume that's what you meant by "inventory".

Low Tier
Anbokr: "US teams need to sandbag or else China teams are gonna hyperbolic time chamber and own TI like last year"

EG is keikaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom