• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

7XLJtKQ.png

yolo.gif

Virzeth

Looking for the Venge set.

I have the Juggernaut, Spectre, Necro, DK, Rubick and Tusk. Talk to me.

Edit: Actually, still after a set. Let me what you want.

Of the three sets I got, Venge's the only one I opened, I guess you can't gift wrap the single pieces? Can't check atm.
Still bundled - Doom's and WR's, would have preferred Rubick's/ Skywrath's/ DK's. Interested? Anyone?
cocky.gif

( Immortals too - [H]
YRqnXrw.png
/
NrG7YK2.png
[W]
iWuciuM.png
)

ViviOggi

Of the three sets I got, Venge's the only one I opened, I guess you can't gift wrap the single pieces? Can't check atm.
Still bundled - Doom's and WR's, would have preferred Rubick's/ Skywrath's/ DK's. Interested? Anyone?
cocky.gif

( Immortals too - [H]
YRqnXrw.png
/
NrG7YK2.png
[W]
iWuciuM.png
)
Wanna trade Doom for Skywrath?

G.ZZZ

That N0tail tp into death early in this game was such a hilariously bad play, not sure why he would ever do something so stupid

He probably thought that he'd be able to snowball dodge before RTZ ultied. But RTZ calculated that TP timer better than 0.3 s (i think that's the casting point of snowball assuming BDN shifted it).

Randdalf

This Naga into SF combo is really good. It's like the Eul's build but you don't need to build Eul's on SF, and you have a Naga with GG boots.

Acinixys

Prize pool just hit 12 mil lads

Seems that hats = money

It jumped $1 million in a single day thanks to the new chest

>Well Paid!

Gav47

Prize pool just hit 12 mil lads

Seems that hats = money

It jumped $1 million in a single day thanks to the new chest

>Well Paid!

As a league fan i wouldn't want this as it would as it would actually make the tournament less special and more about the money than crowning the best team.

Also i am not sure how i feel about the artificial inflation of the prize pool.

ViviOggi

As a league fan i wouldn't want this as it would as it would actually make the tournament less special and more about the money than crowning the best team.

Also i am not sure how i feel about the artificial inflation of the prize pool.
Artifical inflation wut? Where do you think Riot gets their prize money?

Qvoth

was bm banned? i feel like c9 wants to do something similar to pl tele rush to bm hawk thing they did, but since they chose bara instead ee has to upgrade into level 2 tele boots which meant he doesn't deal damage at all

I can only see one game listed for each of the Bo3 for the mars ticket in game. Is it only me or is this an issue from doto?

was bm banned? i feel like c9 wants to do something similar to pl tele rush to bm hawk thing they did, but since they chose bara instead ee has to upgrade into level 2 tele boots which meant he doesn't deal damage at all

second ban from TS

Skinpop

when I saw ee buy the upgraded bots I just knew the game would go to shit. it's so frustrating to be a c9 fan. my heart can't take this shit anymore.

Acinixys

when I saw ee buy the upgraded bots I just knew the game would go to shit. it's so frustrating to be a c9 fan. my heart can't take this shit anymore.

I support the winning team unless Secret or EG are playing

When I started playing Liquid was my favorite team. But they went from ok to ultra shit in like 2 months and stayed in the dumpster till they disbanded

So now I only support good teams

ViviOggi

Blizzard reinvents the MOBA in a star-studded, moreish masterclass of design.

Put like that it almost sounds sinister, like this was made by a committee of scientists in lab conditions. Really it's been made by people who understand the joy of play and, much more crucially, that it's not just about the numbers. In the end it doesn't matter that Heroes of the Storm has 37 heroes, and the competition has hundreds. It doesn't matter that it has more maps, or no items, or shorter games. It doesn't even matter how many players it has. All that matters is it's more fun.

essential-large-net.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom