• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

Acinixys

NiP outplaying [A] so hard

heart.gif

What is it with Alliance and slard.

Hes very strong. But Loda never seems to capitalize on his strengths. You get a 10 minute blink and then you kill everything

But he plays way to safe and then is a useless under farmed creep for the last 30 mins of the game

JC Sera

Hearing the casters say NIP instead of ninjas always makes me cringe a little.
Like when I was growing up that was not a nice word

scarybore

Absolutely delighted for NiP, to call their general performances erratic would be a understatement, but they tend to be fun to watch.

aeolist

Banned
Didn't watch the series but how did Loda do?

He played real bad last few games I watched Alliance in.

in the finals? game 1 he played a pretty good pugna but fell off eventually, game 2 he snowballed hard as tiny, game 3 he got shut down almost entirely as slardar

sometimes i think people forget the goal of this game is to kill the ancient and not to chase kills like idiots
the worse are sb players. had a game before in which the ally sb gain alot of early kills because he always kills the slark. then enemy slark just baits and tactically feeds to sb and the enemy storm will just finish the sb. next thing you know the storm was fucking rich.
hex.gif
hex.gif

the good 'ol last pick jugg carry after I already picked slark, proceed to hog the lane and make me a support for the first 10 minutes and not even bother leveling healing ward or show any intention of moving to jungle. Start doing support things like stacking and pulling and eventually rotating, end up giving all my regen to my idiot jugg.

Still get the highest kda and gpm on the team, get blamed by my 0-5 solo mid Puck for not having enough farm as the carry. Turns out it was a 4-stack the whole time.

Why do people even bother 4-stacking, it's awful for you and it's awful for the poor idiot you get queued with

the good 'ol last pick jugg carry after I already picked slark, proceed to hog the lane and make me a support for the first 10 minutes and not even bother leveling healing ward or show any intention of moving to jungle. Start doing support things like stacking and pulling and eventually rotating, end up giving all my regen to my idiot jugg.

Still get the highest kda and gpm on the team, get blamed by my 0-5 solo mid Puck for not having enough farm as the carry. Turns out it was a 4-stack the whole time.

Why do people even bother 4-stacking, it's awful for you and it's awful for the poor idiot you get queued with

They are the worse, I love it when they all report you for not playing their damn game.

Whenever me and company don't have enough people for a 5 stack we just go with 3 and play a tri-lane and say so beforehand so the rest of the team can pick accordingly.

IMO 4 stacks should be banned from game, they are nothing but trash.

They are the worse, I love it when they all report you for not playing their damn game.

Whenever me and company don't have enough people for a 5 stack we just go with 3 and play a tri-lane and say so beforehand so the rest of the team can pick accordingly.

IMO 4 stacks should be banned from game, they are nothing but trash.

How's that work out? Isn't it risky getting matched with someone that can solo offlane and mid?

I'd think the better odds are getting the one random player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom