• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

TIL Ursa's new ulti is purgeable
troll.gif

dude you need to play more heroes

Yeah been working on that.

Last couple of days been playing all random, but It just didn't went too well for me, people always disconnecting at the beginning of the game hurting all laning phase or just straight abandoning games after getting a hero they don't like, smh.

Good thing there is always Undying for those times when the light of hope seems to fade away.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
so, shift queue?
Shift queue is actually awful for Tinker due to march animation backswing.
Plus there's always insta hex which is broken
Yeah been working on that.

Last couple of days been playeing all random, but It just didn't went too well for me, people always disconnecting at the beginning of the game hurting all laning phase or just straight abandoning games after getting a hero they don't like, smh.

Good thing there is always Undying for those times when the light of hope seems to fade away.
t1f63cf.png

Acinixys

Challenge: Get Radiance before 30 minutes

Hero I randomed: Jakiro

Challenge status: Complete

Thanks to the worlds worst Morph, the worlds best Bara and the worlds saltiest Bounty

XZ6Zwly.png

Meh it's pretty shit, esp considering she's piss poor
Going aghs after is stoopid too

Can't stand people going aghs just because the hero has an aghs. Use your fucking head, in most cases aghs is not a good option, except on some heroes on which it's godlike (witch doctor, tiny, disraptor, etc)

kionedrik

wtf is wrong with you people? can't a guy go anywhere without being spoiled...

can't you complain about hats or the lack of them like usual?

Acinixys

who's this beautiful woman? I don't watch got.

Melisandre is a priestess of R'hllor and a shadowbinder, hailing from the eastern city of Asshai. She has joined the entourage of Stannis Baratheon, believing him to be Azor Ahai reborn, a hero destined to defeat the Great Other. She has become an influential advisor to him and his family.

AKA, a sexy red head who bones royal dudes and makes demon babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom