• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when she made a ghost who killed the hot gay
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif

kvk1

can we ban the spoiler nerds?

Hans Gruber takes over Nakatomi Plaza under the pretenses that he wants to teach the company a lesson about corporate greed.

But it's actually a ruse to steal the $640 million dollars located in the building's vault.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
can we ban the spoiler nerds? literally the day it comes out, is nothing sacred anymore?

Pretty sure only one person is directly spoiling shit, and that would be our resident complete shitposter shugga. Pretty much every other GoT post in this community thread boils down to "zomg dat episode."

Pretty sure only one person is directly spoiling shit, and that would be our resident complete shitposter shugga. Pretty much every other GoT post in this community thread boils down to "zomg dat episode."

lol excuse me for "spoiling" one irrelevant thing in the episode that came out yesterday
btw hodor will say "hodor" next season, big spoilers

Lots of my games have recently just vanished, get disconnected from game and then suddenly poof game isn't there anymore, only happens when I'm winning of course.

DrPizza

Banned
Hans Gruber takes over Nakatomi Plaza under the pretenses that he wants to teach the company a lesson about corporate greed.

But it's actually a ruse to steal the $640 million dollars located in the building's vault.

Joke's on him, though. Interest rates are in the toilet. He hasn't got a hope of sitting on the beach somewhere earning 20 percent.

Hylian7

Am I crazy on saying the jump range on Leshrac's Lightning is absurd? Seriously, you can't play far back enough to avoid the lightning spam, it feels like it's nearly impossible.

Your best bet is getting a stick, and even then you still lose on that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom