• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

http://gfycat.com/EntireWholeAchillestang

So, that's a script right. The auto hex + dagon without actually clicking on me. All game he'd blink into areas without actually clicking them (this isn't the double click towards base type movement). His mouse only moved along the Y axis, perfectly. Looked like he had the auto last hit enabled too.

I checked from other perspectives to make sure the mouse cursor wasn't a glitch, his is the only one that moves like that.
I'd report that on the dev forum. The more data they get the better they can assess the situation.

Kard8p3

another week another mute
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

FACE

Banned

So, that's a script right. The auto hex + dagon without actually clicking on me. All game he'd blink into areas without actually clicking them (this isn't the double click towards base type movement). His mouse only moved along the Y axis, perfectly. Looked like he had the auto last hit enabled too.

I checked from other perspectives to make sure the mouse cursor wasn't a glitch, his is the only one that moves like that.

Tinker was cheating scum and they still lost haha.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Arthas
Pudge
Malfurion
CM
POTM
Invoker
Omni
Sylvanas
Windranner
Anubarak
Puck
Slark
Chen
Terrorblade
Fuck Magic
Thrall
Tinker
Zeus

Falk

that puzzling face

You think it might be an issue with the mouse cursor data in the replay?

Cuz his camera scrolls horizontally when you'd 'expect' it to, other than the fact that his mouse cursor doesn't actually go to the right edge of the screen.

edit: NM, I get what's happening better now. Yeah, that tracking is pretty insane.

Haly

i see no issues
Face of a born killer:
Known Dragonslayer:
Not above helping the common man with their woes:

Meanwhile... Jaina was first thirsting for that orc dick, but after getting dumped by Thrall, she went nuts and now she's just as racist as Varian, by far the worst character to ever come out of the comic books. The only character worse than Varian is Garrosh, who's dead, so now Varian holds the title of Worst Major Character In Warcraft, and Jaina's his new squeeze.

Falk

that puzzling face
Pssh, at 20-something, Jaina's mom was already saving the galaxy from the Empire. Meanwhile Jaina is having bug orgies.

edit: nm wrong Jaina.

Haly

NP...

But then Cyborgmatt would have to rebrand his entire image.

Hylian7

I had never seen the full version of this art before, only what you see in Hearthstone. I must say I'm quite disappointed and that is definitely not what I expected.

sick.gif

Is it just me or does it look like one leg is shorter than the other?

Haly

It's just because her left buttcheek is extended.

I prefer the HoTs model in 7 of the 18 images. Some of them are overdone. Some of them just look strange (like the Omniknight). That said, the actual work done on the model designs themselves is clearly superior in detail and purpose. For example, I really dislike the Zeus equivalent's design, but it's clear that a lot more thought and attention went into its creation.

Hylian7

HotS models looks more bulky.
I like the variation in DotA more but yes, dota loses texture-wise.

iEEcrov.jpg

That's like one of the things that really bothers me about Dota. It might be hard to quantify in this screenshot, but the models take up a crapload of screen real estate.

Also here's DP:

Y7oUYfg.jpg

Kerrigan Skin

Haunted

I've killed death prophet so many times in Witcher 3 already.

Wraiths/noonwraiths are spectre type enemies that kinda look like her.

Haunted

New game has more polished models than 5 year old game
Who would have thought
They're two games that are being played right now and are continually being updated.

A new player unfamiliar with both games trying to decide which one to try out won't have the historical perspective and will just compare them at face value.

That said, the source 2 overhaul will update some of the texture and model work, right?

Slark ;_;

Acinixys

How do you win with ET?

Hes in my hero challenge and hes impossible to win with

Terrorblade tier shit hero

dac15_sad.gif

Also, my favorite Hearthstone class is Shaman, and my favorite HotS hero is Jania

Haters gonna hate

How do you win with ET?

Hes in my hero challenge and hes impossible to win with

Terrorblade tier shit hero

dac15_sad.gif

Also, my favorite Hearthstone class is Shaman, and my favorite HotS hero is Jania

Haters gonna hate
build him as a right clicker rather than a caster
SnY treads drum and shit, he hits pretty hard if you hit spirit on several heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom