• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

Visage is underrated right now
invisibility.gif

Visage's broken but luckily no one picks him in pubs. His birds have like no direct counters right now zzz.

ViviOggi

Just tested it and they both auto-attack nearby units and are added to your control groups
crazy.gif

Enjoy your publord Aghs rushers and their hordes of treants walking across the entire map towards the jungle, dying halfway through

Wok

Really

I never saw it

facepalm.gif

Heh

C1XgYSb.png

Long story short: never tell people on Reddit that they won't get their immortals right now but will have to wait for the weekend.

I did this last Monday. At first, people laugh at the ridiculous idea of having to wait for several days. At the end, they flame because it happened in their timezone a few hours earlier than I said... as if I could predict the hour it would happen 5 days before it actually happens.

Of course, there is some uncertainty... and I can live with an uncertainty of the order of half a day when making a prediction a week in advance.

Now the question is: when will Valve deliver the immortals? Today, tomorrow or on Monday?

Trickster

So i found out that Pugna's totem is insanely fucking disgusting as a caster to deal with. "oh hey let me put this totem between trees and shit so you can't see it, that way you'll get fucking destroyed when you cast spells"

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
So i found out that Pugna's totem is insanely fucking disgusting as a caster to deal with. "oh hey let me put this totem between trees and shit so you can't see it, that way you'll get fucking destroyed when you cast spells"

It's hilarious against morph. Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang endlessly

JC Sera

But you can see the degen aura?

Trickster

It's hilarious against morph. Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang endlessly

But seriously though, how are you supposed to deal with it? As a skywrath mage i was completely useless at the start of all our teamfights. Either I died instantly because it was hidden in trees or something like that. Or I had to spend in the middle of a damn battlefield of chaos for a long time and kill it with my pathetic auto attacks.

But you can see the degen aura?

It gives you a debuff symbol? Honestly didn't notice, it's one of those thing I still haven't gotten used to looking at, especially during chaotic situations like teamfights.

ViviOggi

The other week when we were defending high ground I put my Pugna ward down in the base and the enemy Lion just rageblinked up the cliff, attacked it once and died

But seriously though, how are you supposed to deal with it? As a skywrath mage i was completely useless at the start of all our teamfights. Either I died instantly because it was hidden in trees or something like that. Or I had to spend in the middle of a damn battlefield of chaos for a long time and kill it with my pathetic auto attacks.

You can ask your teammates for help to destroy the ward first.
They generally comply since it destroys your team if left alone during clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom