• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
From THIS is looks like he blinks, but the game pulls him back to his start point putting him in the midst of the enemy team

Yeah, tbf, that should've been an instant pause from someone. Anyone know if observers can pause in League? I can understand players not instantly pausing since it's in the heat of the moment, but there must have been some one in the game who could have paused and saw it. Kind of a weird ruling.

Saprol

Yeah, tbf, that should've been an instant pause from someone. Anyone know if observers can pause in League? I can understand players not instantly pausing since it's in the heat of the moment, but there must have been some one in the game who could have paused and saw it. Kind of a weird ruling.

You can't pause in pub LoL games so I guess the pros would need to tell somebody else to pause it for them.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Problem is that it happened to SKT as well in Baron pit and cost them 3s of carry damage enabling the other team to steal it. Plus they can only remake and no way in hell the underdog team gets into that kind of position again.

Best odds are to play on.

You can't pause in pub LoL games so I guess the pros would need to tell somebody else to pause it for them.
You can pause in private lobbies AFAIK.
Problem is that it happened to SKT as well in Baron pit and cost them 3s of carry damage enabling the other team to steal it. Plus they can only remake and no way in hell the underdog team gets into that kind of position again.

Yeah, you're probably right. While writing my post I realized that the players may just prefer not to pause it and play on.
millions and millions of dollars being pumped into marketing & production and they don't even have control of their game
facepalm.gif
I have no idea what you're trying to say...

shira

millions and millions of dollars being pumped into marketing & production and they don't even have control of their game
facepalm.gif

Haunted

Man, carry Lina is scary as fuck to play against.

She got a lot of kills simply from our team not reading the situation/power levels right. Checking the opponent's items and changing the plan on the fly isn't really something people can do at my level (me included). >_>

Haunted

This patch hasn't been kind to me. 7 losses and three wins since the patch.
2 losses tonight, I haven't felt the lack of teamwork as intensely as tonight in a while.

There were some... questionable decisions and plays made by some of my teammates, I now know how it feels when the High Skill GAF stacks play with me and probably cringes at my positioning and decisionmaking.
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

What happened?
Just people really busy and limited scheduling options. Had to get a last-minute (literally) replacement and we struggled as a consequence. I don't think we've been able to have our full starting 5 for a full 2-game series yet. Makes planning, prep and execution a bit difficult. We'll work with it, though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Completing the challenge "counter 3 enemy observers" is actually so god damned hard when you play trench 5 carry vs. 5 carry Dota.

Big Dog

Deathball is back and it's the worst

Yeah I've thought the same since the patch. I've been able to take a Tier 1 & 2 tower in one push before 12 minutes in two separate games. I've also been against it way more than I've used it. Makes the games really quick and cuts out the fun.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
2 week vacay starting tomorrow

hope the prize pool is at least 9 mil by the time I get back

Satch

Banned
Well he certainly ain't anything like he used to be. I felt useless in that game.

?

according to ur dotabuff, you have only played him once, which was in the game i just watched (and you died 13 times), so how would you know the difference? you cant just pick up a hero with complicated, yet very strong skill interactions like oracle's and expect him to just play himself so u get a free win

at least play him more before u say that lol come on, u know better!!!

Atlantis

?

according to ur dotabuff, you have only played him once, which was in the game i just watched (and you died 13 times), so how would you know the difference? you cant just pick up a hero with complicated, yet very strong skill interactions like oracle's and expect him to just play himself so u get a free win

Ring the alarm.

tumblr_mt9y2iuFzB1s3cztko1_250.gif

Hylian7

?

I'm just saying he felt kind of useless compared to what he used to be. Obviously I haven't played the hero much, but I have an idea of what the hero does just by seeing other people play it, and it just doesn't seem that strong to me. You have a point though.

Disruptor is my favorite hero of all time. Using him in a team matchmaking pub game is usually a win for me. Glimpse is stupid good and his ulti+kinetic field is just destroys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom