• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Nope. fucking nothing.
facepalm.gif

I have been looking to improve my game and thankfully I have a stable career as a sandwich artisan which allows me economic freedom. I bought an Alienware™ PC which gives me the utmost performance with 24 gigabytes of RAM which is enough to play DOTA2 with the smoothest framerate and high ping. To improve my clicking skills I bought myself a Thermaltake® Black Element© Gaming™ Mouse™ with attachable fan to help blow my sweat away while playing intense matches. I noticed my eyesight is bad so I bought Gunnar® Optiks™ eye-wear™® which protect, enhance, and optimize my reaction time. To look up builds while in-game I bought an Apple©® iPad 2™ + WiFi™ access for only $529™.

Unluckily though I have done all of this and I still cannot pass 49% win rate. What am I doing wrong? I even use Apple™ iTunes® software® to play my favorite Skrillex© Songs℗ like First Of The Year (Equinox)℗ to help get me pumped up to play but it doesn't help. I am starting to think this game is programmed incorrectly. I don't know what else to do. My last resort is to order Fatal1ty© sponsored irresistably™ delicious™ GamerFood™ to boost my energy levels™©® while gaming. Problem is I can't decide on a flavor. Should I get Seeds of Victory©? Maybe Nuts of Destruction™? Cashews of Chaos®? You guys must have a favorite flavor, can I get some advice?

J2d

Slark is the easiest hero ever how have I ever lost with this hero
I could make a pretty long montage of all my failed pounces, just today I managed to jump into the fucking forest, failed to jump back out and then tpd to the closest tower and realized I barely had any mana left and the team fight was pretty much over. Thankfully I played with some really forgiving people :/

inkls

And none of you wanted to play the Immortal 3/Source 2 game today. Smh inkls.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TUSR

Banned
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Woops I meant Drkirby.

I expected a Source 2 announcement this Thursday.

I was off by a whole day.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hope this quells all the "what has Valve been doing for the last year?" complaints.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppsssssssssssss

I hope this quells all the "what has Valve been doing for the last year?" complaints.

IT DOES

THEY'VE BEEN DESIGNING A NEW UI FOR A THREE YEAR OLD GAME

WEEEEEEEPS

Quesa

Also I hope hero MMR is implemented in some way. Maybe they should add HotS heropick mode?

yeah yeah probably not but I can dream

Oh and they've pre-added pts 2 and three and said next week. Steps forward valve. An exact date would have been nice, but everyone learns at their own pace it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom