• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

thats what we did last ti through the guild chat

highfive.gif

Party voicechat, chatrooms and /w /r, custom games, better mess around mode that you dont need to reload heroes or items are already super great
My feelings are that everything you mentioned with the exception of custom games -- which hasn't been explained in detail yet -- are something that should've been in the game a while ago. If source 2 is what they needed to make that possible, great! but I can't really get hyped for an update that seems to be mandatory to keep the game up to modern standards.

**aside, I just got kicked from a game and can't reconnect. Brilliant.

Party voicechat, chatrooms and /w /r, custom games, better mess around mode that you dont need to reload heroes or items are already super great

The party improvements are outstanding, and the general focus on the community features is just so fucking good, it will boost this game numbers like crazy.

Those hero specific tutorials look sick, Lina has a "Euls Scepter" section. If they're doing tutorials for every hero I can use those to learn heroes like Meepo and Earth Spirit without having to embarass myself in real games
which will still happen

All this looks great and may definitely help parties get formed more often than what occurs now. What little amount of game videos they had available seemed like some nice changes to the environment.

Cassius

Is that a Mirana retexture job?

She looks different in that shot they used.

Anywho, super excited for this and want to see what kind of performance increases the engine upgrade will bring.

Qvoth

i'm excited about what this could bring to custom games
it says dotatv can be accessed from the web? i never knew that, what's the site? or are they only referring to the new dotatv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom