• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
hey haly hey hey what has valve been doing this past year
yolo.gif

ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif

I can't wait to go through my friends list and figure out how many of you are 4's, OpieOP.

PRAISE LORD GABEN

Hero pages now let you quickly browse and try on every set and item available for that hero. If you find something you like, use the purchase button to buy directly from the Dota 2 store or from the Steam Marketplace. There's also more information to help you determine if a hero is right for you, and a place to check out the community-written guides for that hero without needing to enter a match.

happytears.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh, and allow me to say: Hellooooooooooooo Mirana

I doubt the Demo Heroes is as fast as that, probably dramatized.

Then again they already need to load the hero model so you can see it. It's a short walk from there to just putting you in a dumbed down version of the game.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
The new DotaTV stuff.

Lord, Give it to me now not in a few weeks. I can't believe how good it looks, Holy shit. Shivers.

Anno

So one of the Watch options is now Inline Stream. Properly done I could see that going a long way to make in-client viewing more prevalent. Ticketed tournaments could see a decent lift from some of the other features, too.

JambiBum

I can't even. Valve pls. I wonder if you will be able to watch old replays with the new tv stuff. If so time to go back and watch in house games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom