• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

On the upper right side of the screen in the home page, next to the chat box, click "+" and search for NeoGAF, and join that channel (just Neogaf). Once you're in there, say something in chat and Ill send an invite around once I see it.
found it :)

I'm in, thank you Haly
bts_lina.gif

What's your name? I need to see your name in-game, either in the public NeoGAF chat or elsewhere to send you an invite.

Is this different from the IHL? Would love to join, my steam id is bishameownten.

This is the worst idea I have ever read in this thread.

Most are ugly to me but whateves, game needs changes you gotta leave some dead weight behind.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Done and done. I'll mention that it's not a very active chat but during Internationals and other popping events, it might pick up.

theRizzle

Holy shit... just finally got to read through all the Dota reborn stuff. (alive gaem)

I will be getting to play my first Dota in over 10 months in about 3 weeks so this shit could not come at a better time. I have 3 weeks of vacation and my plan is to doto until my eyes and fingers bleed.

Probably going to have to play a few days of Unranked just to shake off some of the rust, plus the last time I played was before they changed the map/rosh pit and added bounty runes so I'll really need to see how that stuff goes while playing a game instead of just watching them.

what the fuck is that "reborn" nonsense. Valve stop spending your budget on hiring people to come up with stupid names and let me search for clockwerk in CM.

Hylian7

what the fuck is that "reborn" nonsense. Valve stop spending your budget on hiring people to come up with stupid names and let me search for clockwerk in CM.

Relax, the Reborn stuff is much needed, and the Clockwerk thing is probably just an oversight, is it really a big deal? Everyone who plays CM knows who Clockwerk is and what he looks like anyway.

Relax, the Reborn stuff is much needed, and the Clockwerk thing is probably just an oversight, is it really a big deal? Everyone who plays CM knows who Clockwerk is and what he looks like anyway.

I'm referring to the actual name. "reborn" sounds fucking stupid. It's just dota 2. It's UI and effectively backend updates. "reborn" my fucking ass

guys i promise i don't dislike the changes.

the name's just stupid.

really really stupid.

**LysanderWinter, carry me through the hell that is Blaze. LysanderWinter, my muse, I believe in you.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
fuckikng undefeated in heroes of the storm come at me kids im so fucking mad you cant all chat (aka shit talk) tho, we were takin a fkn gargantuan dump on tier 1 credit carders
gross.gif

Wok

l1Lr0NQ.png

HERO MMR Delve deeper into a friend's performance by exploring their Hero MMR, a measurement of performance with an individual hero relative to their overall MMR.

I have been calling for it for ages!

bounchfx

fuck I wish it was already out, or that there was a 24/7 stream of someone just using the menus non stop. I'm so excited for the other announcements.

0iWsj0n.png

Plus servers shit themselves as I was fountain diving

And my mom's boyfriend ruined my TV watching with his fucking one-man-peanut-gallery

salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif

Could be worse.

I played horribly as slark and the other guy that's in my friends stack flamed me all game.

Can't wait to meet him at TI5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom