• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

bbjKP.png

Can't even random, lol.
meanwhile in Dota 2

"everything can work"

Chris R

Shit

I totally forgot about the mine sign upgrade for Techies my last game.

Would have made countering their gem a lot easier lol

Wok

Here is the summary of my games of Dota based on all-chat: overall more ggwp than bg.

EmDaZkZ.png

It is a fun feature of Yasp.co.

inkls

the feature seems to include everything said in allchat. I'm pretty sure I don't say my name in all chat alot, so it has to be other players.

Unless im doing something wrong

Smithy C

Been having a real bad streak recently, thinking of switching my heroes up. Usually play support, want to play Doom (because I have that awesome new set) - saw a couple people talking about him a page or so back, anyone have a good, basic guide to playing him well?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I paid for a 30Mb/5Mb connection, but I'm getting 200Mb/20Mb instead. I'm actually wondering if my ISP set me up on the wrong plan, thats significantly more then what I'm paying for, and I don't even have the best plan. Maybe they up the speeds at the start to make customers happier?

Arol

I paid for a 30Mb/5Mb connection, but I'm getting 200Mb/20Mb instead. I'm actually wondering if my ISP set me up on the wrong plan, thats significantly more then what I'm paying for, and I don't even have the best plan. Maybe they up the speeds at the start to make customers happier?

This happened to me a few years ago when I was on a different ISP. Turns out they were just phasing out their old plans.

Can't wait for custom games.

Maybe now tournaments can play those instead of "All-Star" matches, 1v1 or other gimmicks.

Calidor

the new yasp update is pretty dope...
mozz_shopkeep.gif
CA-CAWK madafakas:

5MW8PDv.png

Also I think that now I have this patch figured out. Is all about spamming Bara, Silencer and WD

shira

This happened to me a few years ago when I was on a different ISP. Turns out they were just phasing out their old plans.

Can't wait for custom games.

Maybe now tournaments can play those instead of "All-Star" matches, 1v1 or other gimmicks.

The DAC custom game was amazing.
facepalm.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
the new yasp update is pretty dope...
mozz_shopkeep.gif
CA-CAWK madafakas:

5MW8PDv.png
Sadly it counts hitting multiple heroes with 1 cast, and doesn't account for using a spell to farm. Like it shows I have a 106% hoof stomp hit rate, and a 11% Arcane Orb hit rate.

Reckoner

Is Oracle a loved hero around here?

Because I started playing with him today and I love it. Teammates thank me a lot of the time when they see the influence that Oracle has on teamfights. It's not subtle at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom