• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbr9EwUi2-Q
2k MMR ✓
Support Player ✓
Plays Venge ✓
whoops
063F5D30DB708915BE110F712D31AA3CFEF8325F

good video tho 9/10 accurate just missing sexual harassment invoker
mayatomr_romance.gif

lol this video is so true it hurts.

Is Oracle a loved hero around here?

Because I started playing with him today and I love it. Teammates thank me a lot of the time when they see the influence that Oracle has on teamfights. It's not subtle at all.

I prefer dazzle tbh, better lane performance, better at pushing, better at keeping teammates alive, everything oracle does dazzle does better IMO.

Nerfs crippled Oracle pretty badly.

Reckoner

lol this video is so true it hurts.

I prefer dazzle tbh, better lane performance, better at pushing, better at keeping teammates alive, everything oracle does dazzle does better IMO.

Yeah I played Dazzle the other day and it's cool too. Probably a little easier to get the hang of it since Dazzle's spells don't depend on combos as much as Oracle's do, but that's what I feelthat is so fun about him. I feel always in control. I guess hitting buttons all the time is very enjoyable, right?

Oracle nerfs were kind of unwarranted tbh. And I don't really think of dazzle and oracle as being all that similar. They may accomplish the same thing but the way they do it couldn't be more different.

Quesa

Dota 2 Reborn, Part 3 - Improved Servers

"Turns out, there were a couple of bugs in our networking software. Weaver, Nyx, and a couple of other problems were scuttling about our servers, but we've finally convinced veteran bug hunter Slardar to hunt them down and end their reign of terror on US East. Starting next week, we'll be rolling out a set of improvements that will streamline server connections, improve ping across multiple regions, and finally allow for easier matchmaking across continents, so you can finally play with friends across the pond without having to choose who gets the three-digit ping difference.

"Also Immortals 3"

10K upvotes guaranteed.

Yeah I played Dazzle the other day and it's cool too. Probably a little easier to get the hang of it since Dazzle's spells don't depend on combos as much as Oracle's do, but that's what I feelthat is so fun about him. I feel always in control. I guess hitting buttons all the time is very enjoyable, right?

Oracle can still be very effective indeed, and can be very powerful when paired with other heroes like ursa or even huskar, but like you say it's a bit harder to master and sometimes if not timed correctly it can result in some bad result for your team more than helping it.

Just like how some pugna or SD pickers spam their disables without second thoughts and end up helping the enemy team. I prefer dazzle for that very reason, he has a much wider room for mistakes
cheeky.gif

And yes the 1,352,480 people playing the monster clicker game agree with you.

Allied TA drops divine and enemy team has a comeback. They drop the dr and just we are about to finish the match everybody disconnects then the game became safe to leave.
this fucking servers!
rage.gif

viper is so boring but it is nice to stand your ground when you're low on health and let nethertoxin do its thing when opponents underestimate the damage

Meh.

Shirts are the same as last year (I got the orange one with the shitty wizard, no regrets), microplushies will be the same song and dance as last year - everyone's happy with their season 2 ones, then Valve comes out with series 3 at The International looking much better. :p

They need to put out the TI5 catalog so I can know how much food to skip for the next two months.

Just wake up to see that Alliance draft
sick.gif

Seems like Na'Vi have finally found their footing, the team has much more synergy now and their drafts have been spot on as well.

I would argue oracle is better in lane, he can trade hits super well with his low base attack time, 620 range and fate's edict spam (disarms the enemy and makes them take more rightclick damage). He also has more offensive potential when you get eul's: purifying flames > eul's to purge heal > max channel fortune's end while the target is in the air > purifying flames does 1070 magic damage. Finally, with fate's edict you can rosh really fast. Dazzle is a much better pusher though, and he is much easier to use in fights because hes spells have no downsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom