• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

CHeBc0eVEAA-4KX.jpg

$6 for a new hero + skin. Whytendo?

$7 for cross platform? WTF

CHeBc0eVEAA-4KX.jpg

$6 for a new hero + skin. Whytendo?

$7 for cross platform? WTF

Nintendo finally entering the DLC market full on and they are trying their best to do it in the worst possible way.

No in terms of how viewership in video games is large.

Just making a quick search he holds the top spot for both subscribers and most video views on all of youtube, dude is a damn beast.

$7 to get it on 3DS and WiiU at the same time, in case you're interested. Instead of 12.
For $6 you get stage and character for either console.

pompidu

Nintendo is hopeless.

Venomancer needs a rework, all his abilities are really underwhelming. His ult is super pointless, 15 sec dot is super dumb componded by the fact it cannot kill anyone with it. Gale is also super shitttyy.

inkls

Venomancer needs a rework, all his abilities are really underwhelming. His ult is super pointless, 15 sec dot is super dumb componded by the fact it cannot kill anyone with it. Gale is also super shitttyy.

ROFL how do you not kill everyone as veno?

pick snowball get shat on
nip lmao
dac15_tired.gif

Nintendo is hopeless.

veno is so fucking good though, smh. go aquila midas aghs blink and shit on everyone
gale is super strong

pompidu

ROFL how do you not kill everyone as veno?

pick snowball get shat on
nip lmao
dac15_tired.gif

veno is so fucking good though, smh. go aquila midas aghs blink and shit on everyone
gale is super strong

50% slow is pointless when there is 100% slow heros that can actually spam their skill.

15 secs is a long time for dot that can be nullifued by an urn or anything, fights don't even last that long as it is.

More spell resist items than before.

Maybe I could see your points if this hero is being spammed in pro picks, which is not the case, because there is better heros with better abilities.

Acinixys

Who the fuck is that on the analyst couch?

Dressed like he just got back from a jog and didnt have time to shower before going on air

laugh.gif

KingKong

Who the fuck is that on the analyst couch?

Dressed like he just got back from a jog and didnt have time to shower before going on air

laugh.gif

seriously, this whole thing is such a shitshow. no wonder CS:GO dreamhack is getting 2x the viewers without a game going on

Dota 2 is a different game on my new computer

Spell effects and particles are completely different.
I end up turning most of the fancy effects off anyway, though. I want everything to look as plain and simple as it can while still being clear.

I also turn off all post processing and all AA that isn't MSAA in 99% of games that I play

Saprol

I think if you can cut the za waurdo part and lay it over the time stopping SFX it would work perfectly
dac15_face.gif

Tried making one using the default chronosphere. http://a.loveisover.me/ygsatx.wav
Not sure about the timing or the volume balance.
thinking.gif

Dota 2 is a different game on my new computer

Spell effects and particles are completely different.
Before the GTX970, I could forget games can look good if I didn't watch so many Twitch streams.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Can someone make a Faceless Rex plushie?

Will gib monies.

Pratfall

50% slow is pointless when there is 100% slow heros that can actually spam their skill.

15 secs is a long time for dot that can be nullifued by an urn or anything, fights don't even last that long as it is.

More spell resist items than before.

Maybe I could see your points if this hero is being spammed in pro picks, which is not the case, because there is better heros with better abilities.

52% win rate in pubs. Just cuz a hero isn't picked by pros doesn't mean it is bad.

abunai

do we think dreamhack will even host a major next 'season'?
they've felt so insignificant since the fuck-ups earlier in the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom