• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
pajkatt
yolo.gif
yolo.gif
yolo.gif

"misses on everyone" lol

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Cross posting for visibility (IMPORTANT IHL STUFF):

Playoffs will be starting soon, so bring your A game and get your players ready if you qualified (1-8th place in a division qualify).

Playoff format/rules said:
-Playoffs will be a cross-division single elimination 16 team bracket, with the first place teams from each division on opposite sides of the bracket. For example, the rank 1 team from division A plays the rank 8 team from division B, rank 4 from division A plays rank 5 from division B.
-First and second place in each division get to choose their opponent from amongst the 6th - 8th place teams in the opposite division.
-All playoff series will be bo3 except for the grand finals, which will be a bo5.

If your team finishes in first or second place (in your respective division), expect a message from Tusr or me either tonight or tomorrow. You'll have approximately ~24 hours to pick the team you want to face so we can get the playoff schedule up quickly, so that teams have plenty of time to schedule their playoff matches. Playoffs should be fun, so try to nail down a good time with at least 5 locked in players. Remember first place gets some gnarly prizes (thanks to Big Dog and other players potentially hosting their own independent giveaways)
highfive.gif

Wok

This is the first time ever since I started playing that I have more wins than losses.

wx8zXAt.png

I am pro now. 7k-tier Slark:

kIQ7lT3.png

TCEDWnC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom