• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
tfw the biggest announcement of your conference is the remaster of an overrated old game
crazy.gif

bounchfx

kinda hard to beat 15 years of built up hype on top of one of the highest regarded games of all time though... ?

but personally im looking forward to TLG and Horizon a lot more

but holy fuck, those ff7r environments were gorgeous.

i'm excited for FF7 because good turn-based JRPGs are so freaking rare these days

FF7 wasn't really turned based was it? Has that ATB system which is pseudo-turned based as opposed to FFX's system.

Bravely Default's a pretty good recent turn based JRPG if you haven't tried it yet.

Demoli

FF7 is far behind 4, 5, 6,9 and 12.

Shenmue was the real announcement.

Best Part of Sony's presser is I don't even have to buy a PS4, all games but Horizon (best new IP at E3 so far) and TLG (which seems like ICO which sucks) are coming to PC.

shira

FF7 is far behind 4, 5, 6,9 and 12.

Shenmue was the real announcement.

Best Part of Sony's presser is I don't even have to buy a PS4, all games but Horizon (best new IP at E3 so far) and TLG (which seems like ICO which sucks) are coming to PC.

Is ff7 remak on PC? That would be the best news.

The rest of that was not in my wheelhouse
- shenmue, uncharted, star wars, infinity, tlg

Can I vote for void on anything again this year? I don't even play void but the anger of him winning brings entertainment throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom