• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
803.png

english stays winning

okay so far we have 1 4 5 6 8 9 and 10 as the only good final fantasys

anyone want to add more?

If anyone says 13 don't believe their lies, they just want to watch the world burn.

14 was good but not sure if it would count, Crystal Chronicles games are often forgotten as well, had so much fun with those, better than the overrated snooze fest FF VII is that's for sure.

I got an additional Bara Immortal lying around, will trade for something of same value or whatever, I was looking mostly for the tusk/spec/jugg set's from the compendium chest, but other offers are welcome.

Kade

Tactics > 9 > 14 > 6 > 4 > 5 > 12 > Lightning Returns > 8 > 11 > 10 > 1 > 2 > Crystal Chronicles > Chocobo Racing > Choco Dungeon > Mystic Quest > Dirge of Cerberus > 7

Tactics > 9 > 14 > 6 > 4 > 5 > 12 > Lightning Returns > 8 > 11 > 10 > 1 > 2 > Crystal Chronicles > Chocobo Racing > Choco Dungeon > Mystic Quest > Dirge of Cerberus > 7

I approve of this list, the lack of 13 totally validates your good taste.

Crisis Core is the only good game in the series having a "VII" in its title.

Elitro

The first ff i completed was 13, i grew up playing Baldur's Gate 2 (best game ever kthx), but i kept hearing how ff7 was so good.

Finally i will be able to pass judgement.
Soon... maybe

The first ff i completed was 13, i grew up playing Baldur's Gate 2 (best game ever kthx), but i kept hearing how ff7 was so good.

Finally i will be able to pass judgement.
Soon... maybe

Hmm there is a port of the original game already available on Steam since like 2 year ago bro.

I guess I'll "replay" FF7. AKA actually finishing.

I played all the way to the final boss on the PS1, but I stopped right before it. I can't remember why though.

kionedrik

It invented QTE

Well... thanks but no thanks.

I can understand the historical value of it but after 15+ years of the original release and the target audience growing tired of QTE's they may need to find some new gimmick. But like I said, I never played it and it may have some fantastic story that overshadows this "problem", and judging by the kickstarter success it seems people really want a third installment.

Vade

i just want more forklifts

Why does Dota not have a Forklift Hero?

Q: Stab Forklift charges in a straight line increasing movement speed to 522 and continues until it hits terrain.
W: Squeeze Forklift Grabs the closest unit in 180 degrees and Squeezes the unit for 1, 1.3, 1.5, 1.8 Seconds.

rexor0717

Why does Dota not have a Forklift Hero?

Q: Stab Forklift charges in a straight line increasing movement speed to 522 and continues until it hits terrain.
W: Squeeze Forklift Grabs the closest unit in 180 degrees and Squeezes the unit for 1, 1.3, 1.5, 1.8 Seconds.

Batrider is the closest forklift hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom