• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

literally starfox assault
cBj1LTf.png

Wok

It invented QTE

To me, it is more like it is one of the first open world 3D games which I have played. The game felt so deep at that time.

For reference,
  • Ocarina of Time was released in 1998
  • Shenmue was released in 1999
  • GTA III was released in 2001

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
YO FF NERDS IN THE THREAD FROM LAST NIGHT I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION: are any of these final fantasy games on sale worth buying? FF3, FF4, FF4: the after years, FF13, FF13#2?

i'm so tempted to buy ff8 though that's legit the best final fantasy game and the only one i played to completion

Kade

YO FF NERDS IN THE THREAD FROM LAST NIGHT I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION: are any of these final fantasy games on sale worth buying? FF3, FF4, FF4: the after years, FF13, FF13#2?

i'm so tempted to buy ff8 though that's legit the best final fantasy game and the only one i played to completion

3 and 4 are best ones you listed but they are PC ports of the iOS port of the DS port and heard bad things.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
FF4 was pretty good, never put much time into the 3D version. FF3 is a bit dull, I got to the end and can't recall what the plot actually was.

E3 is making me realize how many different gaming subcultures that I am completely out of touch with. None of this stuff looks like anything I want to play. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I haven't played anything other than Dota in over a month.

ksan

yoloed ff13 and 13-2, talos principle and uhm, divinity 2

get lords of xulima doe

both ff6 and ff7 are the best for different reasons

Demoli

This Nintendo Presser was the worst presser I have ever seen.

And I've sat through Nintendo 08 and Konami 10

That Metroid Prime 3ds was a complete slap to the face. I'd rather have them do nothing at all than that pile of garbage.

ff6 is the god tier of ffs

rest are either overrated jrpg bullshit or waifu garbage

especially 7

dac15_cool.gif

Never played 6 more than after the fortress/castle in the desert. Is the phone version good?
spectre_what.gif

Eh, FF13 is an average game with a godlike soundtrack.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Get Sleepy Doges and become Wei Shen.

this for anyone that doesn't have it

I played sleeping dogs to completion in maybe 1-2 weeks (i was fkn hooked). It took me 2-3 years to finish gta4 and I still haven't finished gta5. sleeping dogs > gta. Great game.

kionedrik

this for anyone that doesn't have it

I played sleeping dogs to completion in maybe 1-2 weeks (i was fkn hooked). It took me 2-3 years to finish gta4 and I still haven't finished gta5. sleeping dogs > gta. Great game.

Why don't you have a pork bun in yo hand?

It was pretty good but would have been better if they kept weapons out of it. The 2nd half was more or less a GTA clone that completely threw out the window whatever was making it feel original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom