• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tworak

eeyy custom games are worki--
cry.gif

What a crazy couple of months. Can't wait for TI.
meta nerf before TI
horse.gif
grats

Ursa has been so good for me this meta, especially with Leshrac, Undying picks.

His ulti is fantastic against kiters, with the debuff (dispel?) and 80% damage reduction. Right now he's the secret OP hero I'm using and hoping people don't get used to fighting :x

inkls

His ulti is fantastic against kiters, with the debuff (dispel?) and 80% damage reduction. Right now he's the secret OP hero I'm using and hoping people don't get used to fighting :x

secret op lol?

Elitro

As a big ursa fan i wish this were the case...

Ursa is still very vulnerable to kite, and you won't really see him getting more picks at TI than he is getting right now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, I think I am getting so upset that people keep posting about that one Dota -> LoL conversion mod that has gone no where in a year, that I may just do it my self. Stuff like this makes me upset:
Why don’t you work on champions?

Champions aren’t important to me.

THATS THE ENTIRE POINT.
dac15_angry.gif

shira

What? No.

http://redd.it/3adf0y

Yeah, sadly ESL just gives away tickets the week before. They know they can't sell out Commerzbank or Madison Square Garden side-theatre.

I think they basically were eating ten of thousands in losses trying to get that Major and now Valve is just going to do them in-house. Like where did that 250k prize money come from? Sponsors? G2A? Ticket sales? Item sales (sorry bounch)

inkls

urgh, trying to buy games before the steam sale expires and it keeps saying

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

while im trying to use my steam wallet...

I hope it gets fixed before the sale ends in 35 min...

TheCrow

urgh, trying to buy games before the steam sale expires and it keeps saying

while im trying to use my steam wallet...

I hope it gets fixed before the sale ends in 35 min...

If it doesn't get fixed I can just gift them to you and you can paypal me.

secret op lol?

In my heart he is OP and awesome and a big soft cutie.

As a big ursa fan i wish this were the case...

Ursa is still very vulnerable to kite, and you won't really see him getting more picks at TI than he is getting right now.

Like every melee hero, he is.

Still he does TONS of damage so bloody easily that getting an early blink is easy, practical and helps getting the initiative against kiters.

Oh, and I watched a ton of this guy's Ursa and playing him has been fun this patch :D

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/16106615/matches?hero=ursa

There were more people here than TI4. You've to remember this is a football stadium with a capacity of 50,000+ so of course it's going to look empty on the other sides.
Congrats to you and the team! Sorry to be obnoxious, but is there any plan for Secret merch any time soon?
Before TI possibly if things go fast enough.

There were more people here than TI4. You've to remember this is a football stadium with a capacity of 50,000+ so of course it's going to look empty on the other sides.

Before TI possibly if things go fast enough.

For the love of god, please let there be an option for shipping to Malaysia.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I thought he had ported in champion models and was also adding some abilities?
Looking at his git, he has coded up Ezeral and Lux, and started Cho Goath. Which is actually slightly more then his blog implies (Which only shows the custom models for those two). Though it doesn't look like he accounts for LoL stats at all, like AP.

Zeknurn

You know, I think I am getting so upset that people keep posting about that one Dota -> LoL conversion mod that has gone no where in a year, that I may just do it my self. Stuff like this makes me upset:

THATS THE ENTIRE POINT.
dac15_angry.gif

Do it. It could easily become the most popular custom game in the history of doter.

inkls

Looking at his git, he has coded up Ezeral and Lux, and started Cho Goath. Which is actually slightly more then his blog implies (Which only shows the custom models for those two)

i'm confused then, i thought you were saying he wasn't working on champions or did i completely misread you post?

if Dota is baseball and league is softball then heroes if the storm is t ball

it's baseball for little kids but there is no pitcher so you just set up the ball on a plastic stand

Quesa

if Dota is baseball and league is softball then heroes if the storm is t ball

it's baseball for little kids but there is no pitcher so you just set up the ball on a plastic stand

Nah see Dota is T-Ball since it's easily the easiest game to win by yourself. The difference is you don't know where the ball is, you have to find the T to put the ball on it before you can hit it, and you have to carve the bat yourself. And you have to do this while a bunch of people are yelling at you from the stands that you're dogshit even though they aren't doing anything productive themselves.

harSon

Banned
honestly shit is so cheap its ridiculous

I'm in a sub a lil ways away from detroit, so i can still drive down to all the cool places like downtown and greektown, but I only pay $350 a month for a house. You can get studios for like $450-500. Just don't look in the richer areas like Rochester Hills and Troy where its like $900+ for a tiny studio.

But yea downtown detroit is like $400-500 for a studio. But I'd spend at least $600 so your neighborhood isnt shit.

what the fuck.

I'd do unspeakable things to pay $350/month for a house. Blow jobs on tap, rim jobs, sexual slavery, yellow showers, etc. I wouldn't move to Detroit tho

I had the idea of just doing a custom game mode where it's the same as regular Dota but without the shop, then I worked through all the repercussions that would have and my brain started hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom