• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Tier
honestly shit is so cheap its ridiculous

I'm in a sub a lil ways away from detroit, so i can still drive down to all the cool places like downtown and greektown, but I only pay $350 a month for a house. You can get studios for like $450-500. Just don't look in the richer areas like Rochester Hills and Troy where its like $900+ for a tiny studio.

But yea downtown detroit is like $400-500 for a studio. But I'd spend at least $600 so your neighborhood isnt shit.

I live in Australia. Everything is expensive here, especially houses (although if you go further out from cities, say an hour or so, it's alright)

Studios are about $250AU a week for inner-city ones.

I realized I can't reliably handle more than 3 active items at a time, it overloads both my fingers and my brain.

Trying to play a support lion with blink, force staff, glimmer cape, and dust just didn't work. After each fight I remember atleast 3 things I forgot to do.

I realized I can't reliably handle more than 3 active items at a time, it overloads both my fingers and my brain.

Trying to play a support lion with blink, force staff, glimmer cape, and dust just didn't work. After each fight I remember atleast 3 things I forgot to do.

When I try to do active items on the keyboard along with my spells and other stuff, my fingers get all twisted up. I got a Razer Naga Hex mouse that's designed for MOBAs that has six side buttons just for items. It works like a charm.

so what's the best diablo-ish (pve basically) custom game right now?

To push this a bit further, are there projects announced that seem to be a full game within DOTA yet? Most of the custom modes thus far seem very mini-game esque or are just relatively simple maps, but the tools are pretty versatile and extensive, right?

I'd be interested in CRPGs or Diablo-likes in the dota engine more than most of the current custom games, tbh.

so what's the best diablo-ish (pve basically) custom game right now?
To push this a bit further, are there projects announced that seem to be a full game within DOTA yet? Most of the custom modes thus far seem very mini-game esque or are just relatively simple maps, but the tools are pretty versatile and extensive, right?
WarChasers is probably closest to what you want, and that's a port of a WC3 map.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
apparently my ISP has been having issues lately

that explains that

I'm surprised they talked to you. Most ISP's have policies telling users to politely fuck off if you complain about lag while playing games.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
For real tho, I need nyxtips so I can finish this fucking 10 hero challenge so I can never play nyx again

stop trying to solokill w/dagon or waste time farming, coordinate with another support/someone with a disable and get a core fat early on.

if it's under 15 mins and you have little contribution to the game then your team has been playing 4v5.

Chris R

I try to do those things, just need to get a team that would win and not feed a lane 7 kills in just over 7 minutes... TERRIFIC way to start a game when your lane is 0-0 and farming ok while mid's died twice and offlane is 0-7 lol

stop trying to solokill w/dagon or waste time farming, coordinate with another support/someone with a disable and get a core fat early on.

if it's under 15 mins and you have little contribution to the game then your team has been playing 4v5.

Contrarily, I'd say on this patch you need to farm with nyx.

If you can, convince your team mates to pick beefy lane stompers so they can make space for you and farm in the offlane. Aghs is crazy strong, and nyx has a lot of utlity with a stun, mana burn, invis, 2nd stun. And it's even stronger with aghs.
Unrelated, damn clinkz is so fucking strong in pubs. Playing against some heroes that shit on clinkz and with decent supports I can still play like I take 0 damage and roll through enemy cores.

Kard8p3

went to the ihl channel to see if i was muted, saw gofu did the same thing, rofl.
highfive.gif

im muted tho 8(

48 hours

Zeknurn

"You've already used your allotment of reports this week"

Fuck you game. When I get four games in a row with at least two people in each game that does things to ruin the match for others let me report as many people as I want.

NBtoaster

The game hates me so neither of my accounts have an accurate pentagon. It doubly hates me because I played 13 games on the weekend and went 2-11.

"You've already used your allotment of reports this week"

Fuck you game. When I get four games in a row with at least two people in each game that does things to ruin the match for others let me report as many people as I want.
That means you're reporting too much, if your report actually gets someone punished you get it back. Don't forget that being bad at Dota isn't a legitimate reason to get reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom