• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Geez, I do question how he will play at TI5 unless he can get the first hearing postponed, mid July is likely not a good time to have to go to court.

Also, if Bond wasn't payed for 5 days after the arrest, does that mean he was stuck in some county jail for 5 days?

They canceled it since not enough people watched it.

I heard Hula gets first dibs on a season 4.

Would trade the new True Detective season in a heartbeat, the casting is
sick.gif

Also people suck and that's why we can't have nice things, and the reason we won't get Zeus arcana.
cry.gif

Geez, I do question how he will play at TI5 unless he can get the first hearing postponed, mid July is likely not a good time to have to go to court.

Also, if Bond wasn't payed for 5 days after the arrest, does that mean he was stuck in some county jail for 5 days?

I'd assume so.

invoker clock vs lesh huskar hard lane
"my enemy is huskar it's normal that I die"
"od didn't gank"
"you died too" (bloodseeker zeus gondar lmao good luck escaping that as AM)
not to mention wyvern spamming his nuke on gondar ie not affecting him

why is that filth allowed to play dota ?

edit : oh clock is going vanguard first, sweet. and wyvern "rushing" headdress, based build

Don't really care about how long the ban is; but that thread was what, nearly a month ago?

nah 2 weeks or so. It was when reborn was announced

jinada is so fucking ass why do some people max that shit first ? shuritoss and invis are so much better but nah better get that epic crit for 4000 damage instead

That champion is kinda cool, that R seems literally stolen from Pitlord, that ability name lol.

I really hate how they go on to tell everyone where to lane him, how to play him and who he synergises with. That takes all the fun away from everything. Might as well tell me how to skill him and itemize him and then play him for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom