• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Hupsel

5 reasons to pick luna

ashot_clock.gif
That guy is shit now. Stupid Patreon.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
This is cool too, but we need to have an actual debrief with the captains.

We will:

After playoffs are over and before TI5.

Im going to host a open discussion about the season and stream it. (If there is enough interest.)

Shed some light on the stuff Anbokr and I have done, and discuss the questionnaires/exit interviews.

We'll talk to all the captains on mumble and get a full debrief before the open discussion/broadcast. We were going to make a separate captain survey as an extension, but thought it would be better to actually have a vocalized discussion after TI (or perhaps right before TI, right after the season ends so that everything is still fresh).

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
anyone who fills out the IHL2 survey gets this free redeemable coupon from our very own freakinchair:
jh5pH9h.png

**expires July 4, 2083

everyone thank freakinchair for his contribution!!! (btw he actually looks exactly like qojva)

Elitro

Done. Took my sweet time with it :)

Also i think filling out your name should be there as an option, i have no problems in identifying myself in the survey.

Okay I'm done with the beta and every single custom game crashing at key points. Or server crashing at key points. Someone let the rest of us know when its playable again. :p

Okay I'm done with the beta and every single custom game crashing at key points. Or server crashing at key points. Someone let the rest of us know when its playable again. :p
Queue with gaffers and make sure you have a competent host and it'll all work a majority of the time in my experience.

Queue with gaffers and make sure you have a competent host and it'll all work a majority of the time in my experience.

8/10 of the games I've played of skillshot wars have had server crashes before the game finished.

The host issues were a separate thing I saw but I haven't seen that since.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
My friend was over and wanted to play the touhou map and somehow got in a game.
The items seem completely whack on what is good or not. It works though? Playing with 350ping is not fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom