• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's the truth. As a hero he sucks and his current model doesn't allow for a very interesting arcana... What are you going to give him, golden whiskers? or maybe a pikachu pet?

tumblr_mz0itj9Yre1rmbhf9o1_500.gif

Hey it's the truth. As a hero he sucks and his current model doesn't allow for a very interesting arcana... What are you going to give him, golden whiskers? or maybe a pikachu pet?

If you can't handle the truth we can always 1v1 mid and decide it.
cheeky.gif
smile.gif

I want to see him commanding clouds that spews lightning everytime he casts Bolt.
Or have his Arcana be the form when he was immortal.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i still maintain that phoenix arcana would have been the greatest thing ever

and y'all jerks ruined it so thanks

phoenix is already really good he doesn't need new stuff

we need arcanas for heroes who look like ass
edit : exactly
fuck I really hope invoker doesn't make it, I lose enough games because of useless shit invokers already

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smpu85

Look at this shit. "Guys stop piling on the guy that just got accused of beating someone, he got rampages and played a good morphling so we have to support him."

Charlie being a dumbass is nothing new though, guy blames Reddit and Twitch for destroying Korok's reputation but I'm pretty sure him getting charged already did that.

Edit:Fixed, apparently wasn't his gf he allegedly beat.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

Look at this shit. "Guys stop piling on the guy that just got accused of beating his girlfriend, he got rampages and played a good morphling so we have to support him."

Charlie being a dumbass is nothing new though, guy blames Reddit and Twitch for destroying Korok's reputation but I'm pretty sure him getting charged already did that.

Still watching reddit in all their sanctimonious glory be judge and jury is hard to watch.

Quesa

Yo DotaGAF, just got word that the team I put together got into the Rektreational 2. I need someone to help me make a team logo! It would fit in something like this, I think. We are Team Zeroes of the Storm. The logo needs to be 300 by 300px.

TEAM MEMBERS (you know who you are)

I would prefer a real picture of you, but I understand if you don't want to use one (I'll use your steam picture). I will have to use your name, which you've already given me. So here's what I need from you:

The picture you want me to use
your steam URL
The handle you want to go by for the tournament

Sends all of these to me at surielvazquez at gmail dot com

Again, I also need a 300/300px logo, team name Zeroes of the Storm.

Should be good.

cool.gif

For new page! Get me your info, people! Someone already made a logo, but I can't find it. Who was it?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Couldn't you have a modifier which you create in code, and apply to an invisible "LoL passive ability" and then update its values when you get a new crit item? Having a bunch of abilities that get switched out seems inflexible.

Having a purely lua based critical strike is a bit janky (I made one like 10 months ago, and it looks like no one else has developed a better method). And actually thats sort of what I do, there is a lol_crit_stack that tracks your critical strike percent that gets adjusted though a single lua function, and when it chances it swaps out your old crit modifier for the new one.

KingKong

Look at this shit. "Guys stop piling on the guy that just got accused of beating someone, he got rampages and played a good morphling so we have to support him."

Edit:Fixed, apparently wasn't his gf he allegedly beat.

pretty funny after this http://ask.fm/CharlieCYang/answer/126747476399

tbh i dont think anything could be as cool as lavashaker

I can't be the only one who thinks the deep magma set loots bad. The lava theme is a good idea, but the totem looks like it's made of plastic and the echoslam effect looks so weak.

This is best earthshaker:

Default head, gravelmaw, stoneshard bracers, default belt.

Also acceptable: golden reel guardian, tine of the behemoth and default sets.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just read about this WTF it was once of the best series currently airing, why you do this to me NBC, was just in middle of season 2 and now I feel so disappointed that we might never get a closure to the story.
gross.gif

They canceled it since not enough people watched it.

meh, season 3 will end then someone will take season 4, be it netflix yahoo amazon or whatever
i hope
dac15_upset.gif

I heard Hula gets first dibs on a season 4.

I don't understand it, who's he supposed to be ?
I'm guessing the russian climbing MMR but it makes no sense ?
Or maybe it was made by a russian but I don't think so

Elitro

Nah I just don't get the comic. Why is what appears to be the protagonist of the joke speaking russian at all ? Russian is most of the time used a comic relief

Ok, i have to agree with this one, it should have been Scar speaking russian.

Also why is it that people always want mid? As someone who now tries to practice mid, unless i click it first within the first 1-2 seconds of the minimap showing up, someone else will take the spot and hold on tight.

Noone bothered me when i clicked jungle before :(. Even safelane farm isn't contested as much.

Dreavus

Maybe his Arcana is a visual update.

;_;

This would be bad, since we'd have to buy it to "update" him.

I think an arcana would make it less likely that we'd get a visual update. Unless by visual update you just mean textures. But going by your past posts I think you want a full redesign, no?

An arcana on top of his current design is ALSO bad since it does a lot to lock out any future redesigns.

Damnit, we can't actually win this.

Chris R

Only if you're good at efficiently jungling and it's a low enough mmr where people will never invade you.

I like popping out of the jungle with my blink and black hole ready to go only to find muh carry has a wraith band and treads and does jack shit when I land a perfect hole on the two or three enemies in their lane
facepalm.gif

rac

Banned
Ppd was flaming an enigma on stream once because they went blink first instead of mek. I think the idea was your causing your team to have weak lanes so at least build something that will help them.

BigAT

Ppd was flaming an enigma on stream once because they went blink first instead of mek. I think the idea was your causing your team to have weak lanes so at least build something that will help them.

I think the idea was ppd is a dick and looking for an excuse to flame someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom