• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
had a few days off and got to play a lot. random pub unranked usually make for some rather stupid games but this last match thou, one of my most fun out of the last 3 days. my 2nd win with CM out of the 6 or so games and it's a close one too. I'm kinda surprised that we won at the end at all. figure I'd share it.

match ID: 1578788382 (please keep in mind I'm 2.7k only so don't expect too much lol I totally forgot I built a BKB for awhile and also forgot to use cape when escaping a few times)

pointers welcome

once you have bkb and/or cloak, blink or force staff is pretty strong on CM to get really good ults, she's slow as fuck and enemies might just kite you while you try to land a good ult

inkls

Fatal Bonds + Blood RItes

Look at the radiant's hp bars lol (white bar is dmg done)

tdCYcGl.jpg

Fatal Bonds + Bloodrite and veno ult have crazy good synergy. Like TUSR pointed out to us last night, fatal bonds make veno ult lethal. We didn't even try to see how fatal bonds and veno ult interacted with bloodrage.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1578154732

Vade

Since we seem to miss each other on the steam, Print Screen or know as A Sentient Keyboard. I have an anime ass nerdlord that needs to be a a convention and my mastershake is trying to get out of his medically induced coma. Can we split the times and do 1:30 est?

daaaammmmnnnnnnn
dac15_surprise.gif

had a few days off and got to play a lot. random pub unranked usually make for some rather stupid games but this last match thou, one of my most fun out of the last 3 days. my 2nd win with CM out of the 6 or so games and it's a close one too. I'm kinda surprised that we won at the end at all. figure I'd share it.

match ID: 1578788382 (please keep in mind I'm 2.7k only so don't expect too much lol I totally forgot I built a BKB for awhile and also forgot to use cape when escaping a few times)

pointers welcome

You should make a dotabuff or yasp.co account so you can see more stats about the match and link it to us to see. easier then downloading the replay that expires after 7 days.

Kade

They posted an update telling people with issues to change their graphics settings as if that was some super secret remedy that no one tried doing.
laugh.gif

Since we seem to miss each other on the steam, Print Screen or know as A Sentient Keyboard. I have an anime ass nerdlord that needs to be a a convention and my mastershake is trying to get out of his medically induced coma. Can we split the times and do 1:30 est?

1:30pm est sounds doable, I'll ask my team.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
You should make a dotabuff or yasp.co account so you can see more stats about the match and link it to us to see. easier then downloading the replay that expires after 7 days.

I probably should, but I never get around to doing it for some reason... but then again I do have this thing about avoid signing up for stuff whenever I can... -_-;

other then the stats thing what other advantage does signing up to dotabuff have?

Pratfall

I probably should, but I never get around to doing it for some reason... but then again I do have this thing about avoid signing up for stuff whenever I can... -_-;

other then the stats thing what other advantage does signing up to dotabuff have?

easy to sort all of your games, see which heroes you are best with and who you struggle against. it is a super low impact signup process.

easy to sort all of your games, see which heroes you are best with and who you struggle against. it is a super low impact signup process.

I don't think it gives you any extra features, unless you subscribe to DB plus you will get the exact same tools as anyone else whether you sing in through steam or not.

why the fuck are people so afraid of clicking towers ?
this PL on my team had all the space in the world, I kept dying as clock because I went for solo ganks and turns out the whole team was there,
PL is at the opposite side of the map, farming creeps, but when he gets near the tower he just backs. Even takes creeps under the tower but just doesn't click it. What the hell
dac15_tired.gif

TUSR

Banned
why the fuck are people so afraid of clicking towers ?
this PL on my team had all the space in the world, I kept dying as clock because I went for solo ganks and turns out the whole team was there,
PL is at the opposite side of the map, farming creeps, but when he gets near the tower he just backs. Even takes creeps under the tower but just doesn't click it. What the hell
dac15_tired.gif
Because running around on the map not farming and doing nothing requires less thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom