• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugh ur such a dick
rage.gif

abunai

yo is there an option to stop mouse4 treating the fucking reborn menu like a web page
annoying when on mumble
couldn't see anything in options
console command, perhaps?

DrPizza

Banned
yo is there an option to stop mouse4 treating the fucking reborn menu like a web page
annoying when on mumble
couldn't see anything in options
console command, perhaps?

Even after they've patched it, reborn's binding system is inexplicably fucked up.

While the thread is dead anyway...

If you had to pick one Dota character to make a movie about which one would it be? Other Dota characters can show up in the movie.

I'd pick Dragon Knight, it'd be about how the Dragon's soul merged with his and how he has to keep it a secret from the people because it'd ruin his reputation as the hero that saved them. It'd be like Superman but reverse.

JambiBum

For those asking about Batman, the pc port is basically a hot mess right now. They have a benchmark in the game that actually straight up hides shit about your performance. The benchmark will tell you that you can get a high fps if your pc is capable but then when you play, the game is actually capped at 30 fps unless you edit an ini file. No one can really get a stable fps no matter their pc and there's also a host of texture issues. I am getting a pretty decent performance even though it isn't where it should be so I'm still playing for now. If you want to play batman though get it on a console if you can because apparently it runs perfectly on those.

TUSR

Banned

If you had to pick one Dota character to make a movie about which one would it be? Other Dota characters can show up in the movie.

I'd pick Dragon Knight, it'd be about how the Dragon's soul merged with his and how he has to keep it a secret from the people because it'd ruin his reputation as the hero that saved them. It'd be like Superman but reverse.

vengeful spirit or how storm spirit became a human (?) nuclear reactor

kvk1

Does anyone have the auto.exe script for cycling between hero, top rune, and bottom rune?

Mine somehow broke.

This is what I use for runes:

bind "V" "dota_camera_set_lookatpos -2273.898682 1832.745483"
bind "B" "dota_camera_set_lookatpos 3035.773438 -2472.680176"

V is top B is bot.

Don't know about the hero cycling.

inkls

storm spirit, timbersaw

manfestival

Doom but the movie would be shot entirely in first person and would mostly take place in the 7 hells.

Skywrath Mage gets an honorable mention.

Hupsel

Duhh darkmoon girls doing darkmoon things in the nightsilver woods of course
wink.gif

so we have a spectre and are facing a dual hard lane
our axe is offlane vs solo LD, which is fine
silencer goes with axe, I ask him to help us otherwise spectre will get shat on
"shut up"
so I went jungle as oracle
works well
horse.gif

Razzer

Legion Commander.

TUSR

Banned

domstah

reborn beta breaks the config file I think

It didn't break it, you just have to import it:

1. Copy the current autoexec.cfg from:Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta
To Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\cfg
2. Right Click Dota 2 in your library -> Properties -> Set Launch Options and add –console
3. Open Dota2 Reborn
4. In the console type “exec autoexec.cfg” (without the quotes)
5. Your settings are now updated to the new format (which you can confirm by taking a look at the Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\cfg)
6. OPTIONAL – Repeat step 2) and removed the –console command.

It didn't break it, you just have to import it:

1. Copy the current autoexec.cfg from:Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta
To Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\cfg
2. Right Click Dota 2 in your library -> Properties -> Set Launch Options and add –console
3. Open Dota2 Reborn
4. In the console type “exec autoexec.cfg” (without the quotes)
5. Your settings are now updated to the new format (which you can confirm by taking a look at the Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\cfg)
6. OPTIONAL – Repeat step 2) and removed the –console command.

thanks!

So no English cast for WCA ? BTS where are you >__>

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1580496194
"hey CK i'll just do nothing and stand next to you in lane so that undying can get double decays all the time. oh and i'll also miss the only dual breath that matters on a non moving target and then proceed to cally ou a retard"

"very high skill", yep.
pretty nice blademail pickup first on axe too
dac15_fantastic.gif

Proof that Europe sucks at dota.

But thats actually damn fast to win, was the enemy some 3 or 4 stack?

Artanisix

okay serious question for manga anime fanstraights. does anyone know of good, morbid manga or anime? i'm a big shintaro kago fan and i'm trying to branch out

57IBMcc.jpg

pompidu

so steam uninstalled dota2, but the folder is still there. Now its "Discovering existing dota2 files". Anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom