• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckoner

What is going on with Dota?!
surprise.gif

I just ate a pastry and had two coffees to help my brain focus and go up on the mmr, and network is not working.

TUSR

Banned
June 24, 2015
- Fixed bug where units would be delayed when coming out of the fog of war based on latency
- Fixed a bug where heroes would sometimes spawn in the middle of the map and be uncontrollable
- Fixed a courier delivery bug where the courier would stop responding to delivery commands
- Fixed a bug causing the most popular custom games list to not update correctly
- Loading into a game where players have effigies equipped no longer causes an additional loading stall
- Fixed bugs in the Dota map involving warding invalid locations
- Made various collision adjustments to the Dota map
- Fixed several juke spot bugs in the Dota map
- Fixed trees and plants not looking as high quality as intended
- Fixed the visuals associated with Tinker's March of the Machines
- Fixed missing particles, models, and effects on certain econ items (such as the Wrath of Ka set for Necrophos)
- Fixed many couriers that were missing their correct bind poses
- Fixed inconsistencies where abandoning could cause the game to end without punishment
- Fixed a performance problem with Tinker's March of the Machines
- Leshrac's immortal weapon can now be properly unequipped
- Added a new simple network information overlay option that can display FPS, ping, and packet loss when in-game
- By default, the custom games lobby browser will now show the most recently created lobby at the top
- Made region sorting alphabetical in the custom games lobby browser
- Added a UI option for the dashboard rendering quality setting
- The F5 key will now refresh the custom game lobby browser
- The left/right arrow keys can now be used to browse the list of all custom games
- Fixed basic/advanced video radio buttons not being properly selected upon entering settings popup
- Fixed Thai language text incorrectly using the wrong font
- Fixed various dashboard tooltip styling bugs
- Fixed console key detection when multiple keys are bound to toggleconsole
- Added model loaded sounds to various UI screens
- Fixed various bugs relating to the Watch Live game list
- Fixed the reconnection UI incorrectly appearing after a match is accepted (but before a connection is established)
- Fixed various IME issues
- Fixed issues with Legion Commander's voice when the Arcana is equipped
- Fixed a bug relating to the in-game respawn music
- Hero Demo mode now respects the selected style from the loadout screen
- Changed the Hero Demo invulnerability buff to only prevent damage (but not prevent buffs, for example)
- Fixed the Hero Demo invulnerability buff not being transferred over when you do Equip New Item or Select New Hero
- Fixed a crash in the Hero Demo when playing as Meepo and using the Equip New Item feature
- Mac/Linux: Fixed bug where the Watch tab would get stuck on "Waiting for game data"
- Mac/Linux: Fixed bugs where high-quality water wasn't being rendered correctly
- Mac/Linux: Fixed bug where a green screen would be seen intermittently when starting the game
- Linux: Fixed bug where the game wasn't rendering properly on various hardware configurations
- Linux: Fixed issues involving viewports on AMD FOSS drivers
- Fixed bug where many model files couldn't be opened in the model editor
- Fixed the URL in the Tools' Help menu pointing at the wrong address
- Fixed a bug where Hammer wouldn't save correctly after changing maps
- A trailing semi-colon is no longer necessary when setting CSS styles in Javascript
- Added dump_panorama_css_properties, which prints out the list of all valid CSS properties and their documentation
- Added CreateHTTPRequest and the CScriptHTTPRequest object
- PlayerResource:SetCameraTarget( playerID, entity ) now more reliably locks the camera to the target
- Included dkjson library for JSON encode/decode in Lua
- Fixed crash when custom games attempted to destroy an invalid tree
- Changed invalid file references in Panorama from being an error to a warning
- Added a Panorama dialog handler for key binding names: {g:dota_key:<dialog_variable_name>}
- Added script function GameRules:playerHasCustomGameHostPrivileges()
- Javascript $.Msg() now prints the name of functions instead of 'undefined'
- Add support for the <pre> tag in HTML labels
- Fixed a bug when registering a Lua modifier outside of an ability
- Fix for Particle Editor UI missing combine mode
- SFM: Can now change resolution dynamically
- SFM: Can now layoff movies to higher resolution than the SFM viewport resolution
- SFM: Fixed poster layoff
- SFM: Particle effects that use traces for placement (e.g. Earthshaker's Fissure) now correctly render along the ground

http://www.dota2.com/reborn/updates#June24

JambiBum

I'm going to share this video with everyone in this thread because I don't know how to react to it. Only thing I can think of is "because internet reasons"
sick.gif

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
okay serious question for manga anime fanstraights. does anyone know of good, morbid manga or anime? i'm a big shintaro kago fan and i'm trying to branch out

57IBMcc.jpg

since someone already suggested Junji Ito (which imo, his works are a must read for any horror manga lover), I'll suggest the series Franken Fran. has a good mix of humor and horror in it.

DAMN TECHIES TO HELL

This godforsaken game will give me nightmares for the next couple of days.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1580664209

I don't remember just how many gems and sentries I bought that game (Zeus never bothered using his lighting bolt) 1 straight hour of mental pain, that's my dream and my nightmare, crawling, slithering, along the edge of a techies mine and surviving, please blow me up now I just feel like dying.
techies.gif

Really enjoy overthrow and will try out skillshot next. I like them better than the regular game due to the less time required. It's the fun of dota that I enjoy but in bite sized.

On a side note, another fun HOTS thing I discovered today. I got AntiMage upto level 10 today. My first hero to do so. So I was thinking "cool! i'll check out the new skin it unlocks." I started laughing when I click on it and I had unlocked the option to buy the skin. That's next level Blizzard. So far this has been an eye opener in how not to do a F2P Moba for me. Still, the game is fun but I just find these little things amusing. I also realized they don't have a way to spectate live games. Was waiting on a friend to finish a game and thought "why not watch him play until he's done." Maybe down the road for $10 it will become an option.

W1SSY

What the fuck is going on in this thread? I think I actually preferred the anime spam over Human Centipede farts and this horror manga.

Kard8p3

I don't watch much anime/read manga(besides naruto and bleach..I've put too much time into them to stop), but horror manga is legit good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom