• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

hentai is king
blink.gif

Artanisix

"I hate losing games to a clearly worse team just because they pick easy snowball heroes"

DansGame.png

unless this is AR then you have no room to complain

I hate losing games to a clearly worse team just because they pick easy snowball heroes

literally anyone can win as SF with free farm

Lol no, don't let him free farm maybe,? And he is a very squishy hero and lacks any kind of escape measure until he gets blink, if you set a proper gank for him he is good as dead.

Acinixys

Reborn is cool and all but Valve doesnt care about their small communities enough for me to be able to enjoy it

The South African community is only 5000 people or so big, vs the millions that play on EU and USA

So I expect server support after TI or maybe even next year knowing Valve

cry.gif

Ghizz

Just came back to dota2 after a hiatus of a year or so....still at 3.3k solo and team. Hows the matchmaking/rage these days? same old same old?

On a side note, downloaded dota 2 reborn and HOLY SHIT. CUSTOM GAMES ARE BACK! Valve is so smart to capitalize on this...especially since it'll draw a ton of people into dota 2 and the scene. I can't believe Valve did it first instead of Blizzard...

Time to play some warlock brawl and pudge wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom