• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezbollah

Yes

You have to make a shortcut on your desktop linking to the 64 bit client

I have had issues doing this via a desktop shortcut.

The best way to do the above is to go into Steam client, go into your Library, then click on Add Game -> Add a non-Steam game. click Browse and navigate to the 64 bit client. Click OK then in your library add the -DX11 switch at the end of the command line.

Immortals tonight
There's a lot going on behind the scenes
anuxi_deal.gif
anuxi_deal.gif
anuxi_deal.gif

you never learn ?
it's always on fucking thursday evenings

btw I'll have a SF immortal to trade for the rare (not very rare) item of the immortal 3 chest if it turns out to be cool.

RS4-

Feels bad, lost 6 recycle tokens + that 750 coin thing because the TB on my team goes helm first and just dives.

Didn't help that the other time I lost on that token/coin shit is because a clown abandoned after 5 mins.

Jarnet87

I like that the new meta favors taking fights and being aggressive, but it is even more frustrating playing ranked games with a bunch of morons who want every game to go 60 minutes and are afraid to cross the river.

I like that the new meta favors taking fights and being aggressive, but it is even more frustrating playing ranked games with a bunch of morons who want every game to go 60 minutes.

hey guys we just got a 5 for 1 trade, let's go back to the jungle and ignore all these T2 and T3

aghanim's scepter
dac15_tired.gif

yeah mana drain animation is a bit weak to change, why not earth spike
lmao I got a 150 hours mute, noice

our dark seer just went vanguard and phase boots
no wonder I had him muted before game start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom