• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played Lifestealer since 6.83 when I lost with him 8 times in a row. Randomed him last night... the buff to Open Wounds is way more significant than I would have guessed. That hero isn't terrible now!

those ads for outdated AMD graphic cards
laugh.gif

Smithy C

i think i recall seeing a storm jungle video around 2 years ago before his remodel.

Hmm. Well it doesn't seem it be working very well. We expected him to be safe lane farm, now it's me (Jakiro) and Omni farming top against Undying and Batrider.

Will let you know how this one goes.

can't believe how fucking trash some people are
like 300% retarded trash

"hey guys we got 3 cores and a support better repick one of the supports into a core"
nice I got 5 games of LPQ now, based 4stacks

I never abandon and I'm currently muted for a week
4stack decided the only dude trying on the team deserved reports for feeding a courier after the enemy got a 5 man wipe under our T3

Oh and of course I had to buy the flying courier upgrade as an ursa because lion couldn't be arsed to. Better wait forever for your blink til you sell your boots to buy it so you look good on the scoreboard I guess

If you talk to your teammates the same way you post here it's no surprise you're in LPQ. Maybe spend less time Babyraging about your teammates and focus on yourself.

Don't worry shugg Holden will always be ur fan
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
i know i know
Does Lion seriously get an immortal two years in a row, when poor Viper has nothing?
tinker did too
Hylian is banned, Shug and I are picking up the slack in blaming anyone but ourselves

You know, typical Dota stuff

what a lovely day

edit : lpq game and everybody on my team has a compendium rofl, way to thank your customers valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom