• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

15%2B-%2B1

LPQ games can be way better than regular ranked, in my experiences.

My very high skill games are all LPQ

Sliver

Love how much Kanye rtz has been listening to lately. Dude is climbing his way up to my favorite artist ever. I could do without all the Lina, however.

bounchfx

I like the CM and the naga, and I really like the disruptor mount, but overall I'm not really feeling it.

however, I will say that this is a huge step in the right direction with valve finally putting in artist chests that aren't related to a tournament. First time in almost 8 months.

edit: after actually looking at them in game, I think they're all pretty damn solid. I really like the SB, didn't realize it was that set. It's fantastically well made.

JC Sera

Eh imo theres only 2 real stinkers in the chest
every thing else is pretty swell. The art for the SB set is spectacular.
And I really love how the nyx arms move, its kinda mesmerising.

kionedrik

Everyone that willingly picks Bloodseeker should be forced to spend a week at Ramsay Bolton's keep.

16M stretch goal idea: delete BS from the game!

Everyone that willingly picks Bloodseeker should be forced to spend a week at Ramsay Bolton's keep.

16M stretch goal idea: delete BS from the game!

Slark pickers and weaveah pickers have told me some very unflattering things when playing with him, I will gladly pick bs whenever those 2 scumbags come into sight, come at me bro.

kionedrik

The Slark hate is real. You heathens!! Believe it or not BS isn't a great counter to Slark. Just pop ulti and heal and you get your passive again.

That bastard is just too strong right now.
- You can't kill him in lane unless you devote 3 CC's and getting him low is the same as losing the battle, he'll just fully heal in 3s and you'll have less 200 mana.
- Even if you actually kill him he'll just pop-in the jungle and come out with the same level and farm as you.
- He disables all mobility based heroes. GL playing QoP vs him if he ruptures you. Stupidly or not Storm and Ember can zip around and Rupture won't damage them...
- The uncapped MS is just retarded.

I've always thought Rupture damage should only apply from actually walking. Things like Blink, Force Staff, Ball Lightning, etc. shouldn't trigger it

Only force staff does, the rest doesn't apply any damage when affected by rupture AFAIK, would be awesome if it did tho, imagine using rupture followed by a glimpse on someone freshly tp from fountain.

Artanisix

"- He disables all mobility based heroes. GL playing QoP vs him if he ruptures you. Stupidly or not Storm and Ember can zip around and Rupture won't damage them..."

why should free mobility skills not have checks and counters to them?

Volodja

Only force staff does, the rest doesn't apply any damage when affected by rupture AFAIK, would be awesome if it did tho, imagine using rupture followed by a glimpse on someone freshly tp from fountain.
Every movement does, it's just that tps are over the maximum amount of distance traveled in the 0.25 seconds it take to check for damage (if you move more than 1300 untis in 0.25 seconds you take no damage) and ball lightning and ember spirit's ult make you invulnerable during their effect.
But you can die to rupture blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom