• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every movement does, it's just that tps are over the maximum amount of distance traveled in the 0.25 seconds it take to check for damage (if you move more than 1300 untis in 0.25 seconds you take no damage) and ball lightning and ember spirit's ult make you invulnerable during their effect.
But you can die to rupture blinking.

Just tried this out and you are right, if say furion tps in a range inside the 1300 units he takes the full damage from the spell but if he goes outside by just an inch he comes untouched, the more you know.

If you want to hate on a hero, techies couldn't be any more deserving of it, he literally just exits to make everyone else in the game miserable.

Gav47

Its been one of those weeks
b3WZqz8.png
cBj1LTf.png

finally something to complain about that's actually not my fault

just played a low prio game with an annoying 3-stack on my team. got Slark, they were mad any time I didn't try to 1v1 Ursa, whom I obviously couldn't take on my own

They decided to start using Boulder Smash, Force Staff, and Relocate to troll me. I disabled help but I guess that doesn't work for Boulder Smash so ES kept pushing me into the enemy team or basically the opposite of whatever direction I was trying to go

also the Earth went 3-22 so that didn't help

bounchfx

so how crunk are we gonna get during TI? GAF night out? gotta get some plans going, mothafuckers.

also, does anyone know arab? tell him to check his dang PM's so i can confirm his ticket.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
fyucking slaser popularizing support/roaming ck
so how crunk are we gonna get during TI? GAF night out? gotta get some plans going, mothafuckers.

also, does anyone know arab? tell him to check his dang PM's so i can confirm his ticket.
games will go on forever and then everyone will be tired as fuck
sleeping.gif

JC Sera

That can't be real.

I want that fucking Furryfish courier. Six chests, no courier.

Bloodseeker seems to be fucking annoying and strong right now.
Seeing as its in the shadow of the faceless rex courier, just wait for it to come on market for a week, it will probably be cheaper than what ever you spent on chests to get it

BloodSeeker is a hero that gets countered by a 100 gold item.

Not really. That hero is really, really strong at the moment. His laning is fantastic, he's great at killing off laners and can lane mid, safe or jungle easily in most cases. Easily the best BS incarnation ever. Pretty sure I could cheese myself up to 4.5k with him if I was dedicated and motivated to play solo Q.

n0ckpI4.png

i have mentally lost my shit

i play linkin park's in the end and shia's motivational speech as im losing every game
help

Do you play on EUW? I'll carry you.

Acinixys

Everyone that willingly picks Bloodseeker should be forced to spend a week at Ramsay Bolton's keep.

16M stretch goal idea: delete BS from the game!

GZZZ constantly hates on BS

So I gave him a try

Pe7xbNo.png

lol. Hero is pretty fun. There was a fight mid where my team got rekt 4v5. So i ran mid at 1200 MS and got 3 clean up kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom