• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

What the fuck happened to VG

They were so dominant this whole series

But suddenly they playing like retards

horse.gif

And then they wipe Empire

Typical

Wok

Makes sense to me, thanks for the advise, will put it to work and see how well I fare.

I also just kind of just went with it because I saw plenty of other PA pickers making it as well, and was laning with Luna as well (for whatever reason).... obviously didn't got a lot of farm, so in my mind it made sense to grab a BF to catch up with the farm.

When you start building better things than BattleFury on PA, you will why the hero is scary: it does not need much to rampage, treads, one deso, one vlads and one bkb. Add a medallion for early game mana sustain.

Total: 1400+3500+2325+3975 = 11.1k gold. With medallion, the total is 12.4k gold. After 30 min max, even if you cannot last hit properly, you can go for a rampage in every game.

Risible

Hmm I've had plenty of close games but i've also had stomps that deserve to be stomps. if my team is losing the lanes, all our towers, and 2 roshans i sure as hell better get stomped. Drafts and the laning stage matter again whereas I feel with the comeback mechanic you could just yolo draft a bunch of garbage (aka 4-5 cores), lose the lanes horribly, and just luck into a win off of one or two successful high ground skirmishes.

I sympathize with people that really enjoyed the comeback mechanic or just started playing dota in 6.82, but damn, to me dota feels like dota again in 6.84. No more of this forced/artificial comeback garbage that nullifies the laning stage and really favors carry-heavy lineups in pubs.

Yeah, I guess you're right, I got used to the draft not mattering like it used to. I have been playing All Random and that's probably why it's all roflstomp 24/7 lately, the team comps are so fucked that it's not as viable any more.

Smithy C

Well, I just encountered the most unpleasant person in a match. Just constant flaming, blaming everyone else when he messed up. Yelled at me for not supporting or buying wards, after I bought all the wards the whole game.

Think I'm going to take a break from Dota for a while. Can't handle the negativity.

DsrA6Kc.gif

Well, I just encountered the most unpleasant person in a match. Just constant flaming, blaming everyone else when he messed up. Yelled at me for not supporting or buying wards, after I bought all the wards the whole game.

Think I'm going to take a break from Dota for a while. Can't handle the negativity.

DsrA6Kc.gif

Just mute people who are annoying really early on and go on with your game. I'm pretty sure muting my team when they are being assholes improves my own performance in games and when people don't get a reaction for a while they'll probably also stop flaming at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom