• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

We'll come to the point where "normal" will be considered an insult because every other adjective has been stigmatized.

I'm thankful i can still call people "white trash" and "fanstraight".

Reckoner

Abaddon is just so OP for me right now.

Phase boots -> DoE <-> Vlads -> S&Y -> AC -> SB <-> Daed <-> MKB -> EoS

Can also get Blade Mail, Heaven Halbred, Solar Crest, Silver Edge etc. depending on the situation.

The amount of aura helps my carries so much, it's ridiculous especially Abaddon's passive lol. We had a Spectre on our team that was like 1-9, but after the 30 min when I got my AC we just started stomping all over them, against a farmed as fuck AM.

Gained like 100 MMR (in potato bracket, but still lol).

I'm going to try that on 1500mmr

I never miss a chance to play as the coolest hero with the coolest sets in the game

Shots fired

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Tempo Mage

Eh, better then me. I usually just pull out some face hunter when I feel like playing. I must make some people very angry, you can pull out some real bullshit looking victories with it if you know when to hold your cards.

if ur not getting blink on aba i feel bad for u. item is hella good on him.

I don't see the point when you're running at max speed most of the time haha. I build him to take the hits, dish out good damage and support the carries at the same time.

Btw Undying + Abaddon offlane is dreadful for the other team haha.

So it's gonna be a Jugg arcana then? Could've been worse I guess.

I don't see the point when you're running at max speed most of the time haha. I build him to take the hits, dish out good damage and support the carries at the same time.

Btw Undying + Abaddon offlane is dreadful for the other team haha.

It's because when your ult goes off, you don't take any damage and as such you get a guaranteed blink escape (provided it's not on regular cooldown). It also helps you to get in range quickly to shield an ally as the cast range on shield is somewhat short.

It's a little gimmicky but it has it's uses.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, I bought a PS3 to play some Weeaboo game, and the damn thing does not come with an HDMI cable. What cheapasses.

I'm sad Sniper lost. I wanted my MLG 360 arcana gun. Oh well, Jugg and Zeus for me.

bounchfx

Zeus Better Win. He looks like shit atm and qop doesnt need it.

zeus remodel has nothing to do with arcana

in fact that's the exact reason NOT to vote for him

he's getting a remodel anyway sometime, plus he's getting an immortal. piling an arcana on top is just overkill imo. the remodel is not dependant on it. Obviously vote for him if you just want an arcana for him, but not because you think he needs a remodel.

that being said, they probably would bundle the two together because one is happening anyway, so they'll just wait until both are done if he wins.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Problem with heroes like Invoker is that even if an Arcana would be really cool, no one can play Invoker but everyone can play Jugg.

It was rigged from the start to favor 2k pubtrash heroes. It'd be a miracle with QoP could take it with the waifu voting bloc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom