• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

new arcana vote is up

qop v jugg
tiny v zeus

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

RIP INKLS

Does that mean no Slark? FFS.

Edit: Okay, I have voted for QoP and Tiny. I either vote for women or for things.

LfZ0ukh.png

I hope you guys did the right thing.

JC Sera

Does that mean no Slark? FFS.

Edit: Okay, I have voted for QoP and Tiny. I either vote for women or for things.

LfZ0ukh.png

I hope you guys did the right thing.
Wow thats fucking close
surprise.gif

I think I voted Slark? I remember not wanting to vote for tiny cause he already has that molten lava set.

kionedrik

Tiny over Slark? World is doomed... Since when is a lump of rocks better than a fishy-boy?

Daily reminder that Zeus sucks so just give me QoP vs Tiny final and let QoP win it like she deserves
wink.gif

Man I love Windrunner but she needs so much XP and so much farm before she becomes effective at which point other carries overtake her in terms of carry potential. Her level 1 shackle is super shit and not even worth a skill point I swear.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
i'm trying to get into this game but the tutorials aren't really helpful. to be fair i have a better idea of how to play the game compared to before Reborn came out.

not sure how to manage the inventory. the game doesn't explain how to use it. i can't buy items i need to finish the tutorial cause of it.

ViviOggi

i'm trying to get into this game but the tutorials aren't really helpful. to be fair i have a better idea of how to play the game compared to before Reborn came out.

not sure how to manage the inventory. the game doesn't explain how to use it. i can't buy items i need to finish the tutorial cause of it.
Are you not in range of the shop by any chance?

Tutorial is pretty basic anyway but the assisted bot games in Reborn seem decent.

Man I love Windrunner but she needs so much XP and so much farm before she becomes effective at which point other carries overtake her in terms of carry potential. Her level 1 shackle is super shit and not even worth a skill point I swear.

Not really.

Her Powershot does good damage early on and level 1 shackle has such a low cooldown it's bullshit.

Just initiate in ganks during early game, and slowly transition to a carry. it really works well with her.

Not really.

Her Powershot does good damage early on and level 1 shackle has such a low cooldown it's bullshit.

Just initiate in ganks during early game, and slowly transition to a carry. it really works well with her.

I know how to play her

She's really XP and farm hungry. How is that even up for debate?

Haunted

The inventory is left-click and drag, you can drag items onto each other to swap slots, onto the ground to drop them, or onto the shopkeeper to sell them. Alternatively, all this is also possible by right clicking on an item, which pops up a Windows-style context menu.

Items that are made up of several smaller items automatically assemble once all the necessary components are in the same inventory.

Haunted

Jugg already has a shitton of items, qop is a shit pandering design, Tiny already has some items and sets (but would be the second best result)

As always, people should ask themselves who needs the love and attention of Valve artists the most instead of looking for the next revealing female costume they can fap to or swordwielding humanoid set #385.

Calidor

What does NeoGAF think about EE? I have huge respect for the guy, even if he socially awkward. Also I was reading that reddit post about him yelling at his teammates in a pub, and I can't believe some comments. If a pro player gives you a command why won't you blindly do it?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jugg already has a shitton of items, qop is a shit pandering design, Tiny already has some items and sets (but would be the second best result)

As always, people should ask themselves who needs the love and attention of Valve artists the most instead of looking for the next revealing female costume they can fap to or swordwielding humanoid set #385.

What if QoP arcana is a gender swap?

gai_shain

What does NeoGAF think about EE? I have huge respect for the guy, even if he socially awkward. Also I was reading that reddit post about him yelling at his teammates in a pub, and I can't believe some comments. If a pro player gives you a command why won't you blindly do it?
Not everyone knows all pro players or follows the pro scene.
If someone is going to yell commands at me and is an asshole you can bet I wont just blindly follow what they are saying.

he's horrible at decision making so I don't know why I'd follow him
He's just good at farming and feeding

He farms well and is dedicated which is a likeable trait. His YOLO approach to Dota is pretty exciting to watch as well. Don't care much about esports drama otherwise. I honestly can't stand children and juveniles in media so I just stick to Merlini, Purge, Pyrion and Draskyl's streams. If I cared, I would probably be embarassed about a popular person acting our like that but eh, whatever.

TheCrow

He's my favorite player. Up there Artour and Kuroky. Kinda miss my old avatar of EE and RTZ chilling.

kvk1

EE is a super talented player and strategist whose ultimate downfall so far has been his leadership style and how tilt prone he is, and how the latter affects the rest of his team during the course of a game.

Calidor

+1.

What about self-respect? Just because someone is better then me i won't let them treat me like their bitch.

It's the internet. I hear far worse shit everyday, specially in Dota and from unknowns nonetheless. I'm sure that at this point you have grown a thick skin to ignore the "damage" to your self-respect and win the damn dotes
thinking.gif

TheCrow

It's the internet. I hear far worse shit everyday, specially in Dota and from unknowns nonetheless. I'm sure that at this point you have grown a thick skin to ignore the "damage" to your self-respect and win the damn dotes
thinking.gif

Exactly. I listen to whatever demoli says or at least i try to, just imagine what i'd do for EE.
SE4ecn6.gif
I just want to win and there is very little if anything the internet can do to affect my self respect.

DrPizza

Banned

Because you've watched enough Cloud9 games to know that EE has suspect judgement?

KingKong

EE is a super talented player and strategist whose ultimate downfall so far has been his leadership style and how tilt prone he is, and how the latter affects the rest of his team during the course of a game.

is he really that super talented, like do you think he's a top 5 carry player?

GorillaJu

Mobile heroes that can solo push lanes while the enemy team 4-5 man fights is the winning MO in so many pubs.

Lost this game, but I was position 4 Nyx here and learned how good Scepter is on him. You can't just camp out and throw impales around, you need to be in and out of the ground a lot, but it's so good. And the cooldowns with Octarine make it even crazier. Shame we didn't win this game, enemy qop just ditched out of every fight early to push a side lane and we had no mobility in our team.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1595871246

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom